Celever
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi we play for ccc
    Gmt+2 can play all evenings
    Celever
    Celever
    Yo I'm GMT+1 can play most evenings too usually, tag me on disc I'll prob play
    Battle factory, im gmt-7 and pretty much free any day this week, id prefer afternoons but lmk what you want
    Celever
    Celever
    Yo can’t do tonight either how’s tomorrow?
    LordST
    LordST
    thats fine im still free all day basically
    LordST
    LordST
    Just lmk when you wanna play, im free all day tomorrow but weekend is iffy. you can @ me on discord if thats easier LST#4043
    Triples tour
    When are you free
    I’m -5 GMT and aval weekdays after 8pm or early on weekends
    Celever
    Celever
    Sorry gm I was very focused on RBTT finals so kinda forgot about this

I'm GMT 0 and am often on fairly late so an evening at some point this week sounds fine to me. My disc is jjcelever#9703 bug me in an evening and I'll prob play
    swinubfan44
    swinubfan44
    Sounds like a plan man! Thinking probably tommorow night, or I’ll hit you up over the weekend. Gl in RBT
    swinubfan44
    swinubfan44
    Send you a request on disc. I’m available for a little bit rn if you’re around
    hi can you play randbats on saturday anytime before 8pm +1?
    SMB
    SMB
    i can wait 15-20 minutes after the scheduled time
    Celever
    Celever
    Ok I’m gonna make a coffee and have a smoke should be on by 20 past ^^”
    Celever
    Celever
    I’ll be on by xx:25 at latest my room is a mess we had a storm while I was asleep and my window was open, desk is kinda covered with stuff
    Yo celly we play for rbtt this week, I'm gmt -4 I'm free most of this week aside from Tuesday afternoon and Friday evening due to be on a flight at those times. Weekend I'm available 3-8pm -4 but don't have anything really Wednesday or Thursday so wide open.
    Hii!
    We're paired for the random doubles.
    Sorry for the late message, but had an extension in which my opponent never replied, otherwise you might have heard earlier from either one of us.

I'm gmt+2 and can battle the following my time:
    Friday: 7pm - 10:30pm
    Saturday: 6pm (got sports during the day) - 10:30pm
    Sunday: 1pm till 10pm

I hope any of these frames work for you!
    Celever
    Celever
    Hi! I'm GMT+1 so that's definitely convenient ^^ I honestly tend to prefer just playing when the other person messages me most of the time. My name on Showdown is Celly Berry, if you PM me on any of those days I'll probably be able to play. I'm getting a COVID jab on Saturday so Friday would be best, what's your name on showdown so I could PM you? :P
    Miss Novelist
    My name is Miss Novelist!
    You can usually find me in the Nederlands room, but I'll occasionally try and see if you are online as well!
    Hola, vi que estábamos en el torneo de dobles aleatorio, ¿cómo lo hacemos?
    Soy de Sudamérica, Perú para ser exactos, al contestar no olvides tener en cuenta el cambio de hora.
    Johdar8724
    Johdar8724
    Hi, I saw we were in the random doubles tournament, how do we do it?
    I am from South America, Peru to be exact, when answering do not forget to take into account the time change.
    Celever
    Celever
    Could we play now? I'm here now after all :P
    Johdar8724
    Johdar8724
    ok, invite me and let's play
    randbats r5 when? GMT -4 no johns
    Celever
    Celever
    Yo we could do 5 mins if you want
    faint
    works for me. i will be on main as faint
    We're paired for random battle Open round 4 , when are you free I'm GMT-2 ?
    Celever
    Celever
    We could do right now if you're able to lol
    LeCehlou
    LeCehlou
    I will just do a official tournament of the 1v1 room in 5 minutes and I think i will be free for battling?
    Celever
    Celever
    Sounds good ^^ I'm Celly Berry on showdown
    Yo Celever, Irpachuza said Saturday or Sunday his morning cuz he's moving out from his home, wanna make any changes?
    Celever
    Celever
    It may have to be evening for him lol Sunday is the only possible day if he's not available all week until then, since Saturday is an absolute no for me so Sunday is the only option we'll just have to stick around
    Low-Key
    Low-Key
    Sunday morning it is.
    Low-Key
    Low-Key
    Yo Cele, opponent's online!
    Yo, we're a team for the Multirandom Team Tour! GMT -4, what's your timezone and what should we name our team?
    Low-Key
    Low-Key
    OOPS I didn't mean to say "unfortunate lol" hah
    Celever
    Celever
    LOL you're fine yeah a better timezone mix could have been useful but it's fine. The name combo thing is basically the most standard thing we could do too so if you have any other ideas I'm down for them, honestly I'm easy.
    Low-Key
    Low-Key
    Changed my mind lol let's go with Celebruh, k? If you have a different name idea please let me know :blobthumbsup:
    we still have to play for ccc, gmt+2, what times work for you?
    Celever
    Celever
    Hey fren. We can play today pretty much any time probably, ideally around now actually works well for me lol. Tag me on disc when you're ready
    Yo we play for rands mayhem semis, gmt-3, would prefer to play any time on the weekend or evenings next week.
    Colteor
    Colteor
    Awesome, let's shoot for 7pm your time on sat then (just cause I like having a set time for matches)
    Celever
    Celever
    Hi so quick update, I actually broke my jaw and have been in the hospital (home now). I can play at the time we said and would rather get this done today, but if you happen to be able to do earlier on just shoot a message when you can play and I should be able to too, the earlier the better for me since my sleep's a bit thrown off.
    Colteor
    Colteor
    Dang, sorry to hear that man, I'll hop on PS cause I should be able to play pretty much whenever today so I'll message you if I see you on.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…