Lasen
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Grats my friend :heart: You are amazing!
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Only here thanks to my support network friend! thanks!
    Gman
    Gman
    Again grats :heart: You getting the recognition you deserve makes me very happy!
    Just had an AWESOME training session with Lasen. He suggested that I work on my double switches because no amount of coaching can fix a "genuinely worrying inability to take criticism" and an "unhealthy obsession with schmovement."
    happy birthday to my gorgeous wife
    Lasen
    Lasen
    no sex for you
    spoo
    spoo
    its manipulative to withhold sex as a bargaining chip. for the last time we need to see a therapist
    Lasen
    is the gen 3 mewtwo analysis ready for Official™ grammar checks? will likely do it at some point early next week if so
    Lasen
    Lasen
    It's in queue, but the queue hasn't been updated in 2 months. Feel free to give it a go, it's super lengthy, though.
    Lasen
    Lasen
    I'd love to have it move along because ADV Ubers is a rotating ladder next month and I'd like to have some analyses done.
    Hey we cappl'n. This coming weekend is really iffy for me since it's Independence day in the US and I'll be in a place with iffy wifi reception for tour matches. Ideally if we could play Thursday/Friday that would be great.
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Thursday is perfect, we'll kick this off nicely. 4pm your time? I think you're GMT-5
    Voltage
    Voltage
    Yeah, I'm GMT -5, I think 4PM my time should work just fine, but I'll keep you posted on if things change
    Yo! When do you wanna play for UPL? I'm GMT-5, I prefer weekends :)
    Lasen
    Lasen
    -5 makes this sooo much easier, wanna do sth like 5pm your time Saturday?
    Lasen
    Lasen
    I also might need to ask you to play a real game cause I might need to carry my team into playoffs or kill our chances :(
    Edgar
    Edgar
    That time works for me. Yeah np I also need to play a real game LOL. See you then :)
    Consultation, degradation
    Fossil fueling, masturbation
    Immigration, liberal kitsch
    Kneeling on a pitch

"I moved on her like a bitch", excited to be indicted
    Unrequited house with seven pools, "Thank you, JJoy, very cool"
    The war has been incited, and guess what? You're all invited
    And you're famous, modernity has failed us
    Howdy doo when do you wanna play for CAP Rigged Tour? I'm GMT-7 and I'm free Friday Saturday Sunday
    Lasen
    Lasen
    just find me online LMAO
    So do i prep for tauros?
    Lasen
    Lasen
    if you want me to bring crack I bring crack
    if you want me to figure out Pyukumuku stall on the go, that's also fine :)
    Lasen gave my friend a ride to a local. Incredibly, nobody was injured on the way there, except for my friend (annihilated), and 14 witnesses (annihilated), in what is already being described as the "Gamer Goof of the Century."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…