Rei
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good day, Yami! We're pooled for Round 1 of World Cup of 1v1. You may now visit http://spo.ink/euphsched for my available times (though as much as possible, within the week of July 18 to 24). The timezone indicated in the calendar is GMT +8, and timezone conversions are available by hovering at almost every cell. Hope you would find the day and time suitable for us to battle. Good luck, and stay safe!
    Rei
    Rei
    im currently on vacation but i can do sometime week 3 like you want. I let you know on Monday so my job schedule can drop to see where my availability is.
    Rei
    Rei
    Actually, I have my schedule and ngl it doesn't pair well with your availability. Only day I can do is my Saturday (24th) and would prefer 10am gmt-4 10pm gmt+8 which I think works with your availability.
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    Yeah, that should work, Yami! Will plot that schedule already. See you around!
    Unless it's a team tour, lgpe seasonals, or rby roa tour you can have the win.
    Rei
    Rei
    Rby ubers roa tour*
    hey, -7 here for natdex ssnl, when would you like to play?
    sasha
    sasha
    we can do friday 4pm gmt -4 if you'd like
    Rei
    Rei
    Sure I see you then.
    Rei
    Rei
    Take win actually, tryna take a break this game in 1-2 months and don't wanna risk getting far in the tour.
    LC majors gmt -7, prefer this weekend or next
    Rei
    Rei
    Can you do next sat between 6pm-9pm gmt-4?
    zeriloa
    zeriloa
    yes
    zeriloa
    zeriloa
    i saw your wall post, should i just take the win or do you want to play?
    sup natdex ssnl i’m -5, pm me on discord & we can work around work schedules
    Gm fren, when do you want to play for UMPL? I'm -5 for scheduling, and I'm free any day this week except today
    Rei
    Rei
    Wanna do Saturday between 6-9pm gmt-4? Just lemme know what time works for you in the time window and if not lemme know and I see what I can do.
    Itchy
    Itchy
    Saturday at about 6 your time should work fine, I'll let you know if something comes up ^~^
    Hi we play Gen7 Mono am GMT+8 but can only play during mornings and Late night Firday/Saturday due to schedule, when is good for you?
    Hello, we play for UMPL. I am gmt-7, when is good for you?
    Rei
    Rei
    Gmt-4 my bad I thought I typed it already LMAO.
    Trashuny
    Let's try 6:00 PM your time Saturday, and later Saturday or Sunday if one of us can't make it. Is that good?
    Rei
    Rei
    ya i see you then
    hi, we play mono for pspl. i'm gmt-7. when is a good time for you?
    Rei
    Rei
    Saturday 6pm-9pm or Sunday 5pm-8pm gmt-4? I can possibly do 9pm Sunday but no later than that.
    skies
    skies
    saturday 7pm your time would work best for me
    Rei
    Rei
    Bet see you then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…