GatoDelFuego
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As Gennady threatens to eviscerate him, Eddie grabs his own knife and kills Gennady. Eddie then consumes Gennady's blood to ingest the NZT-48 in the blood. This gives Eddie the mental abilities of the drug once again, and he is able to kill the remaining henchmen
    Why It Rocks
    1. Guy Pearce's performance was good.
    2. Natural pacing as it dosen't rush itself or wouldn't be boring.
    3. Cool directing from Christopher Nolan.
    4. The story is really mind-blowing.
    5. Well written dialogue.
    6. Fantastic editing.
    7. Great acting.
    8. Beautiful cinematograhy.
    9. The twists are very clever and suspensful.
    do you think king of the monsters is a very anti-immigrant movie. saying aliens disrupt the natural order and therefore must be incinerated
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    No, I do not think so
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    but donald trump said the same and people say he is anti-immigrant
    "You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing."

is this the worst line Joss Whedon ever wrote? Even worse than "You know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? Same thing that happens to everything else."
    The Government Lies
    You’re Going to Die
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    I actually think it's magical that the only way alex jones is preserved is through memes
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    good point and i think he did that on purpose
    think i found a big plot hole in The Dark Knight. McKenna tells Sumtin Simmler that they're robbing "Amob Bank" but we never actually see Amob in the rest of the movie. he's not one of the three mafia bosses. forgotten plot thread? maybe it was to set up something in TDKR before Heath's death meant they had to go a new direction.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Oh I see, and how did this expose the Joker’s identity as Ascraze Eaztheysay?
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Yeah, they knew that ascraze had a fued with yuan going back many years. Before the robbery, the joker was using the pseudonym "dagui p. dajab" to lure the henchmen in. If they knew who the joker really was, it's likely nobody would have signed on
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    true, because the Joker had a reputation for thinking he could sit it out and still Tayka Slyce (when in reality it was always his hired men who were able to still him)
    It is also possible that he said "They work for the mercenary - the Muscat, Oman". The connection to this Middle Eastern capital is unknown.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    That might be where ittin is from, that's why they had to call them to get the details on the muscat
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    He coulda just consulted an Atlas
    I watched The Queen's Gambit in December and I remember thinking the game they played in it looked really interesting. It was kinda like Fire Emblem, except a board game instead of a video game.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Yeah, it's amazing how the game itself would be more popular than the anime. That's why Nintendo never made a fire emblem anime, it wouldn't sell very well
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    yeah especially now that as of 16 days ago Netflix is finally going into merchandising

this is so funny lol. like at first you don't know if it's supposed to be funny or not (aside from the fact it's Auralnauts) but then it just gets progressively sillier
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    yeah i agree
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    i sould watch the other eps too
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    love how he holds up these photos of baby yoda and stuf
    Do you think Egale had an explosion reflected in his aviators and then a close up shot of a bullet shell falling out of his helichopper
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    it took me 6 years but i finally found the audio source
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    whoa nice, I know Groove Coverage too. They did a good cover of Midnight Shadow
    I was only gone 2 months and the cat is gone :(
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Don't worry, he will return
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Cat avatars must be replaced by The Protagonist for maximum entertainment

- Christopher Nolan
    Joker backwards ---> Rekoj

"They expect one of us in the Rekoj, brother."
    "Have we started the fire?" "Yes" --> The Joker started a fire on the money

They were going back in time
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Good point, he doesn't exist yet!
    brightobject
    brightobject
    this would be an amazing film theory vid
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    yeah it's a combination of his two favorite stock theories: Villain was Really the Hero and X character is secretly Y character
    Neil! (Neil Neil Neil)

I'm the Protag! Coming from the future to temporally zig zag!

Mask on just in case, so I won't see my own face. Master's Degree in Physics? Already finished solving my case! (this works on two levels since Pattinson is now Batman)
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    You're gonna invert this place, so keep up if you can.
    In my future you're neil, but in the past you're max (woo!)

So listen up dude! This war's about to get real.
    Don't try to understand it, instead "just feel".
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Saltor is gonna try to destroy all of time
    We need a temporal pincer movement, not just these sweet rhymes

If all this knowledge has you sufficiently awed,
    just wait until I tell you about the TIME TRAVEL SQUAD
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Fresh from Sokovia, where he met his bloody end, it's Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Godzilla's #1 friend

The Indian Terminator, truck driving is his major. He's not parachuting with us but we'll meet up with him later.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…