GatoDelFuego
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Monroe converted to Judaism to "express her loyalty and get close to both Miller and his parents", writes biographer Jeffrey Meyers.[32]: 156  She told her close friend, Susan Strasberg: "I can identify with the Jews. Everybody's always out to get them, no matter what they do, like me."[32]: 156  Soon after Monroe converted, Egypt banned all of her movies.[32]: 157 
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Lmao. Sexy women ? Yes, movie please. JEWISH? Begone
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    what about what she said tho lol
    Despite rumors that [Jimmie] Walker was dating conservative pundit and author Ann Coulter,[10] they are just close friends.[11][12][13][14]
    A popular tongue-in-cheek fan theory regarding Thanos' defeat in Avengers: Endgame before the film's release, jokingly referred to by the portmanteau "Thanus", claimed that Thanos would be killed by Ant-Man entering his anus and then expanding himself, blowing off Thanos' body.[41]
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    After the film was released and proved the theory wrong, Christopher Markus revealed that due to the strong nature of the Titans, Ant-Man would have been unable to expand himself and would simply be crushed against the walls of Thanos' rectum.[13]
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    I have legitimately never heard the term "Thanus" in my life
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    me neither. that one needs a citation
    Sure, neither the cake, nor these babes are real, but sometimes phone sex is the best sex of all (yeah, we went there). Hearing these ladies talk gives us a special feeling…in our crotches, but which of them would we rather hear talk dirty to us. Well, GLaDOS, for all her jokes and put downs, still has that weird, jerky, robotic voice to her, while Cortana sounds like a human being.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    So yep, Cortana it is. We still love you, GLaD!
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    The cake is a lie lmao xdd
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Also wtf they be discriminating against "weird" voices
    Profanity is a socially offensive use of language,[1] which may also be called cursing, cussing or swearing, cuss words (American English vernacular), curse words, swear words, bad words, dirty words, or expletives.
    Did you ever hear the tragedy of Bill Wilson the CIA? I thought not. It’s not a story the hotheads would tell you. It’s an Agency legend. Bill Wilson was a member of the CIA, so powerful and so wise he could use his prisoners to influence Washington to put a feather in his cap… He had such a knowledge of the flight plan that he could even keep the planes he cared about from crashing.
    Captain Falcon is one of Nintendo's most popular characters in the Super Smash Bros. series.[5] Nintendo Power listed Captain Falcon as their 20th favorite hero, jokingly commenting that he is kind of a jerk, citing his massacre of Pikmin in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. They added that this is what makes them like him.[19]
    submiting this for worst wikipedia sentence:
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    HBO's Watchmen, based on the graphic novel of the same name, was review bombed by fans of the comic that felt the series disrespected the character of Rorschach, who they felt was meant to be the hero instead of a right-wing figure as illustrated by the original graphic novel and throughout the show, although The Mary Sue noted that the graphic novel had portrayed his character as such.[65][66]
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    I agree. They called it a comic. That's unforgivable
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    They also said that he was portrayed as a right wing figure in the graphic novel, then said that the Mary Sue said he was a right wing figure in the graphic novel

i can't believe i thought this was funny as a kid it's jus quote spam lol there's no real joke here and the "pilot" looks so fake lol
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Jesus.in hindsight this is seriously hard to watch. It really isn't funny. BOMBING the TERRORISTS is like...VIDEO GAME??
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    that mayb be why they diecided to take it down though in the end the moral is to NOT bomb the terrorists because that is not using bombs wisely

it's this video is just "i recognize that!' x 100
    GatoDelFuego
    As Gennady threatens to eviscerate him, Eddie grabs his own knife and kills Gennady. Eddie then consumes Gennady's blood to ingest the NZT-48 in the blood. This gives Eddie the mental abilities of the drug once again, and he is able to kill the remaining henchmen
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…