Aeran
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Play in 20min? Me n tdr scheduled for that time
    Aeran
    Aeran
    Yep I'm on smogtours whenever you're ready
    Mono ssnl, I’m EST(GMT-5) and am free MWThF after 4pm and weekends + Friday before 7pm
    Aeran
    Aeran
    Hey I'm -6, I can play Wednesday at around 8pm my time if that works for you.
    Don Bork
    Don Bork
    Sounds good
    Don Bork
    Don Bork
    I'm on as Don Bork whenever you're ready
    Mono ssnl, I'm +4, free most nights or all day sunday, when do you want to play ?
    Aeran
    Aeran
    Hey I’m -6, I’m free on Sunday if you want to play around 11:00 am my time.
    Fraolain
    Fraolain
    Sure that works
    Aeran
    Aeran
    I'm online as Aeran, ready when you are
    hey mono kickoff, i can't play on 3rd and 4th so let's try to finish this between today n tomorrow. i'm +5.5 so any viable time works for me.
    Aeran
    Aeran
    Hey, I'm gmt -6, would 11:00 am my time work for you tomorrow? I think that's around 10:00-10:30pm for you. If you want to schedule over discord my username is smirmo.
    sapphiree
    sapphiree
    is tonight possible, i'd rather play in the morning around 8.30 am - 9.30 am range
    sapphiree
    sapphiree
    sent u a request on disc too
    Ulc i am +2 just check my replays and let's play tonight?
    Aeran
    Aeran
    I'm currently GMT -5, I'm only available on weekends due to my work schedule, I can play on Friday at the earliest. I'm available from 3pm - 9 am my time.
    Mada
    Mada
    ok sunday 20 gmt +2 which is 13 ur time?
    Aeran
    Aeran
    Yes thats fine, sorry for the late response
    when are u available for ulc? gmt +1 and available up to 10pm
    PA
    PA
    prefer sooner than later if possible
    Aeran
    Aeran
    I’m available Saturday and Sunday. I’m gmt-4 and available from 6pm - 8 am my time
    PA
    PA
    yo im on dude hop on
    Hi! When are you available this week? I am GMT -7 so Pacific Time. I work Tuesday-Friday 9AM-5PM but am typically free in the evening times. Let me know what times work best for you! :)
    Aeran
    Aeran
    Sunday at 6:00 gmt -4 works then
    Aeran
    Aeran
    Looks like our game won’t change the outcome, I’d rather work on other things instead of playing.
    Donut2907
    Yeah I was in the same mindset. Good luck the rest of the tourney :)
    Hey mate! Can you play today or tomorrow for ULC! I am GMT+2! Cya soon :)
    Aeran
    Aeran
    Yep, we’re scheduled for 6pm GMT -4
    hey we play for mpl, when do u wanna play. i would prefer to play sometime during my nights if its after Thursday. my timezone is gmt-7
    maroon
    maroon
    sure i can play whenever u get some from work, lmk when that is on discord. maroon#7598
    maroon
    maroon
    i just remembered friday night probably wont work, neither will Saturday or Sunday. can you try to play Thursday night at the same time?
    Aeran
    Aeran
    That should be fine
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…