Smogon Forums

Ren-chon
Ren-chon
Wanna aim for maybe thursday your 6pm? Although I think we might end up needing an extension because I might be staying with my family the next few days since my parents are visiting
Akaru Kokuyo
Akaru Kokuyo
Yeah its cool! I can do tomorrow/today if that is comfortable for you, same for my 6 pm thursday, but If you need an extension is also ok, i should have the same schedule by next week
Ren-chon
Ren-chon
I cant do today unfortunately since I got some college stuff to do, but I might be able to tomorrow. Ill let you know by tonight if Im able to or not
Akaru Kokuyo
Akaru Kokuyo
Aight its cool! Just let me know with a bit of time before, some ppl commented exactly at the time and since I'm not 24/7 here I didn't get to see it haha. But again, if it's better for you to play until next week that's perfectly fine!
Ren-chon
Ren-chon
Hey just to let you know I can't make it today but I should be available tomorrow on your 6pm
Akaru Kokuyo
Akaru Kokuyo
Sure! It's perfect! See you tomorrow!
Ren-chon
Ren-chon
Hey, do you wanna play today at that same time? 6pm -5 that is. I forgot to VM you here when I texted you on PS yesterday night and left to sleep a bit after oops
Akaru Kokuyo
Akaru Kokuyo
Damn, a hurricane is hitting where I live and Ive been experiencing some Power outages, Im really sorry :(. Whens a good time for you this weekend? Hopefully I will have electricity x_x
Ren-chon
Ren-chon
Oh damn, that's tough. In that case don't you think it would be better to get an extension? And we could play like, Monday or Tuesday
Akaru Kokuyo
Akaru Kokuyo
Hey! I am pretty fucking dumb, yesterday on the evening I was writing you to inform I could play both today and tomorrow after 13:00 gmt -5 since I'm now in grandma's house lol, but it seems I didn't sent itttttt
Akaru Kokuyo
Akaru Kokuyo
If you're around today I can play for the restof the day till like my midnight. If u see me online on PS! send me a message since I'm probably active over there, I'm usually online as "Akaru Kokuyo"