Smogon Forums

tlenit
tlenit
Cant do sat at all. 8pm gmt+3 sunday works, but thats about it pretty much.
dunoks
dunoks
sunday i can't play. Friday 10pm+2 works ?
tlenit
tlenit
nope. wont work. Heres the hours i can do: mon-thu 3pm-11pm, sunday 8-10pm gmt+3.
dunoks
dunoks
shit friday or sat it's better for me. So i can try to be available wed 10pm+2 but if i can't you would agree to extend until Monday ?
tlenit
tlenit
alright, see u Wed. Idt i have any reason to extend this with given availability.
dunoks
dunoks
we don't have the same availability this week, if i can't wed we can extend monday or not ?
dunoks
dunoks
i'm available friday and sat but no other day this week, I will still try to be available on Wednesday but it's not sure
tlenit
tlenit
Idt i have any reason to extend this with given availability.
dunoks
dunoks
I really cant do it tmw, let’s extend for monday, i will ask on the thread
tlenit
tlenit
im not extending this.
dunoks
dunoks
you didn't want to play on my free day, i didn't want to play early and during my works days. didn't want to do a schedule war, i'm not 13 years old, let's extend to monday.
dunoks
dunoks
oddly, you're available every day except when I'm there
tlenit
tlenit
first of all, the issue is only that "you dont want to" not that you cant. second of all, we have agreed to play Wed evening. Third of all, i gave you a plenty of times to get the games done, and reasonable hours as well. You re barely around for entire week, thats definitely not my issue. No reason for me to extend this during Tuesday lol
tlenit
tlenit
Will be on for next 3 hours till scheduled time. Feel free to hmu to get the games done. Otherwise you know my schedule, feel free to pick a time from there. Cya around
dunoks
dunoks
first of all, i don't want play monday and tuesday like you you don't want to play friday and saturday, I am available in the morning and you in the afternoon, so it's necessarily complicated. Second of all, we don't have schedule, just open your big eyes and learn to read correctly, I said that I will try to be there then I warned last night that it was not possible.
dunoks
dunoks
Third of all, the hours do not suit me because I work and I am available every morning and you are available every afternoon.
if your only way to win is to refuse my first two proposals to then say that you are only available the other days and fish an AW it's really sad for the "famous" player that you are
tlenit
tlenit
Its not about want. Its that i cant, meanwhile u re refusing to play. Big difference and its not new news for u eg. here. Not like my schedule has changed. Ur schedule keeps changing after ur initial claim. First Wed worked & now every single morning. Could u check ur calender to make sure theres no new times for rest of week
dunoks
dunoks
lol, I just didn't tell you that I was available in the morning since you don't have it, stop being stupid
dunoks
dunoks
I just didn't want to play Monday and Tuesday to have time to build my teams, next time we have a time to play i would be ready but we don't have any except monday
dunoks
dunoks
we have different hours and it happens, it's silly not to want to extend to Monday when it doesn't change anything for you