shiloh
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey! i believe you're my round 1 opponent for the LC tourney. what times would work best for you?
    shiloh
    shiloh
    im gmt-7, the best days are tomorrow or friday. i should be free most of the time after 11am my time. my discord tag is shiloh#9999 so just msg me there.
    When wanna play for roapl? I'm +2
    shiloh
    shiloh
    im gmt-7, the best days are tomorrow or friday. i should be free most of the time after 11am my time. my discord tag is shiloh#9999 so just msg me there.
    hi when do you wanna play for pu open?
    shiloh
    shiloh
    We play for uu open, i'm gmt +3 can do tomorrow after 17:30 and after 15 on weekend
    shiloh
    shiloh
    im on for the rest of the day today if you just shoot me a msg
    monchooo
    monchooo
    Hey man just got back home and saw you had pmed me on ps, I can play in the next 2-3 hours if not we could ask for an extension for monday
    Hey, when would you like to play for BW ZU tour? I'm frequently busy on the weekend, so I'd really appreciate if we could play before that. GMT -3
    theaprilfool
    How about 11AM your time?
    shiloh
    shiloh
    should be fine, see you then
    theaprilfool
    Sorry, something came up and I can't be sure I'll be able to play today. Can we do tomorrow?
    In case this thing gets solved and you still prefer to play today I can reach you out, otherwise let's aim for tomorrow since I can be more certain about being able to play
    when do u want to play for LCWC? I am gmt-5 and am most available my evenings
    shiloh
    shiloh
    hi srry. im -8, i think sunday will work best i can do most times after 3pm my time
    tazz
    tazz
    K shouldnt b an issue, want to do 5 pm yours? Whatever is most convenient
    tazz
    tazz
    well just leave a message here when u can i guess, disc is tazz 1609 if i dont respond
    re: old gens list in your most recent post. If Ubers old gens are excluded, does it is because they're "non-official", or just because UTLs have historically more freedom when it comes to guidelines? (ig?)
    shiloh
    shiloh
    honestly i just forgot about ubers / lc ill edit them both in
    LBDC
    LBDC
    Oh ok
    Hey, when can you play in the DN Tour? I'm GMT+0 and usually free around 5pm or after
    Hey, when can you play LCWC tiebreaks? Tomorrow I'm free anytime after like 3PM GMT-5
    shiloh
    shiloh
    yeah tmrw im free after then as well, gmt-8. lets do 6pm gmt-5?
    Acehunter1
    Acehunter1
    Sounds good, see you then
    Acehunter1
    Acehunter1
    I'm on, it's whenever you're ready
    we're playing for lcwc. i would very much prefer to play on friday if at all possible
    shiloh
    shiloh
    assuming ur -5, 9pm ur time should be fine? i can do earlier or later if needed
    gali
    gali
    if we can play a little earlier id prefer that, 8pm my time work?
    shiloh
    shiloh
    sounds good
    Hey, we're opponents for RBY NU in RBY PL. I'm GMT-4 and can play weekdays after 6pm and anytime on the weekend. When fite?
    hi we are paired for rbypl and im only available on weekend after 5pm -3, lmk when works for you
    shiloh
    shiloh
    ok ill be on after 6pm on sunday so ill see u then
    shiloh
    shiloh
    im on smogtours
  • Loading…
  • Loading…