Akaru Kokuyo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi we play for NatDex seasonal. I'm GMT+5.5, prefer to play asap can you play today?
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    9.30 PM friday is perfect! See you at that time!
    DugZa
    DugZa
    Oops 9.30 PM Friday your time is actually 9 AM my time on Saturday for me but that time works as well, see you then
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Oh, lmk if you wanna do later if you're unable to rn. I'm here if you can! I'll be on PS under "Kerry Kopito" nick
    yo, -8 when are you free to play bz zu
    db
    if you’re free to play a little early, so am i lmk
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Oh mb, I didn't check smogon before, sorry xD. I'm here though! PM/Chall me on PS, im under "Kerry Kopito" nick
    db
    No worries, playing on time is ideal.
    We're matched up for the BDSP DOU tour. I'm GMT-8 and would prefer to play on Saturday.
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Kk then Saturday night it is! I'll be free till after 21:00 gmt -6, so lets aim for 22:00 in case I make it a bit later or have to get dinner first
    KennyJ
    KennyJ
    You available now?
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Take the w, got too lazy to play and wont be tomorrow xD
    We play the bdsp doubles thing. I'm completely free on Tuesday and Wednesday. I get off work at 6pm Monday (GMT-6) and at 3pm Thursday-Sunday. Do note though that I could run over a bit with work depending on how busy things are
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Lets try either Tuesday or Wednesday! I have school till 14:00 and then eat approx at that time, so Id ve able to play both days after 15:00 GMT - 6. Is 16:00 Tuesday good for you?
    Candy Corn
    Candy Corn
    I believe you're asking if 5pm my time tomorrow works. If that's what you're asking, then yeah that sounds good! If there is any confusion then we can just reschedule. My discord is Abigail#7492 if you wish to contact me there
    Candy Corn
    Candy Corn
    I'm on main under "PhotographerAbby"
    Yo, when do you wanna play for dou majors?
    I am gmt +2, I should be fine in the range 9pm-1am of my time. For the day doesn't matter really. But not Saturday and Wednesday.
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Bro I stayed online half hour, if you see me online challenge but I cant assume
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    just answered, let me know if u can still play or want to reschedule on sunday, I'll try to play on Sunday since I missed this one
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Now I can and should be preferable bro
    We are paired for RoA Olympics for BW UU. I'm GMT -4 so similar timezones. I am almost always available after 6pm my time. So please let me know a good time. I'd prefer to play sooner than later!
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Ok im on! Message me when ur ready on discord please
    Laurel
    Laurel
    hey man ive been on for 3 hours ill be on for longer just message me when you can
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Msged u on dc, not sure if you're still around
    when play for nu swiss? im gmt-4
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    damn I played for another tour and thought it was the only one, I completely forgot about it ))): . We were granted an extension. When's good to play for you now? I'm free the entire day after your 14:00, so let me know when's good for you or directly pm me in Showdown when you're ready!
    kythr
    kythr
    sure, my 14:00 sounds good. i'll pm you in 1 hr
    kythr
    kythr
    hey im on ps
    yo we play for nu swiss, im -7 when do u wanna do
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    oh shit my bad I thought i had answered D: . I can do today after your 16:00 or tomorrow Friday after your 13:00 . Saturday I'm unable to play since I'm having irl stuff, but on Sunday I'd be free on the night after your 19:00
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    didnt see u on, lets do tomorrow at friday 1pm then
    Hey when do you want to play for ORAS cup ? I'm gmt+2 and can play most of my evenings
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    o, sorry haha, I just got out of school so couldn't make it earlier! I'm available now! I'll be on Showdown with "Akaru Kokuyo" nick
    Daruma
    Daruma
    Hey, sorry but i will prob be a bit late '-'
    Could you play in like 30-40 minutes ? I'll try to be as quick as possible
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Sure! Don't worry, let me know in Showdown when you're ready! Sorry for late reply haha, Smogon hadn't sent me a notification of this reply so I just saw it haha
    hey Pair of Rcop, I am GMT+8 and available on Weekend night. How about we schedule a time to play?
    Shy9899
    Shy9899
    Hey I will be on the tour server on time as 「shy9899」
    Shy9899
    Shy9899
    My IP is locked so could u plz search my ID and challenge? Many thanks
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Hey! I will! Give me 5 mins while I turn on my computer and get in Showdown!
    Dost when you wanna play?
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Ohhh sure, it's alright! Yeah thats why I asked if midday or night haha. Don't worry though, I'm also in 10-12 hours! Let me know when you're around!
    Abhi
    Abhi
    Will do, thanks for understanding!!
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Hey! I'm around if you are! I'll be on Showdown, again, under "Akaru Kokuyo" nick!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…