Oculars
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when fight natdex losers? I'm GMT+11
    Oculars
    Oculars
    im -3.5 can play today, friday or sunday im on showdown a lot shoot me a friend request @ oculars so u can see when im on
    Trade
    Trade
    ive sent a fr yesterday. Add me when you get to! :)
    Good morning! We have been matched up in NatDex ssnl r4 loser’s bracket, I’m personally GMT+1 and have a guaranteed availability of 6PM-Midnight tomorrow, thursday and sunday; and availability from 6PM-2AM Friday & Saturday. When would you like to play?
    Oculars
    Oculars
    Busy with work past few days will be on Friday/Saturday nights for sure within your time period. likely tonight too although I have a few other tournament games scheduled for tonight.
    Fleeting Memories
    Fleeting Memories
    9PM +1 on saturday?
    Oculars
    Oculars
    Yo im on now for a bit if u wanna get our games done
    nd crown tour when im -4 and free basically any time past 4 pm
    Oculars
    Oculars
    -3.5 will be available tonight and pretty much every day this week u can also msg me on discord to see if im on Oculars#8870
    Amberr
    wanna do tomorrow 5 pm my time
    Amberr
    since you dont do anything to even attempt to schedule on discord ill just try here, you've said tomorrow twice now so when are we actually gonna be able to rematch lmao
    hey! i figured it's better to schedule here, so when do you wanna play for tsaaa seasonal? i'm +11
    Oculars
    Oculars
    Will be on today and every day this week im -3.5 so im guessing rn is late for you but when youre up tmr morning il be on since thats late tn for me shoot msg in sams cord too when ur on il probs hear it
    Hey! We have to play for ND Winter SSNL! I'm GMT+1 and my name on Showdown is Nowelle
    Nowelle
    Nowelle
    Can we go now?
    Nowelle
    Nowelle
    Bro,I'm GMT+1 and I don't have much more time to play :c would be very cool if you could come rn or in the next hour.
    Oculars
    Oculars
    Im on now if ur still good to play if not well ext
    Mfw fresh samples and theyre literally all BO and all council built fam these teams aint put no pressure on nobody for nothin hows the spiciest set on all these teams a pursuit peli cmon fam
    Im pst, I guess we have to play by tmrw. I get off work around 3pm my time, is there a way we can play then? If not lmk what your timezone is and what works best for you so we can figure something out
    Oculars
    Oculars
    Should be good for then il be just finishing up my natdex games
    Joker 1v1
    Joker 1v1
    Did you still want to play, since your team is eliminated? Im on if you want
    Oculars
    Oculars
    Take the W no point were out
    ND Room mans always saying use the samples when they dont understand some fire. These teams aint got no sauce, no paper, no juice and no clout. I dont know how u could rock with these teams in the first place vro offence is a strong word being thrown around way too loosely closest thing to a HO is some bulu hail like cmon fam update ur stuff yall ever heard of mega lopunny?
    kllkj089h
    kllkj089h
    My man spitting straight fax
    when do you want to play for the national dex ssnl? I'm +1 gmt
    Oculars
    Oculars
    Ay had to go to out of town to a funeral this weekend havent had much time to play I may be able to make it back to my PC which has all my teams will have to get our games done tonight my time (probably wont work would be middle of night for you Im gmt -3.5 ) or more likely tommorow. Sorry for delay in answering.
    giove97
    giove97
    sorry but I want to avoid staying up until 4-5 am for a game if you want I can ask for the extension
    Bruh really out here tryna cook some heat meanwhile councils probably contemplating a bright powder quickban or sum
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…