Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When for ptpl? Gmr+2
    Leni
    Leni
    Gmt*
    Leni
    Leni
    can we get the scheduling going. My weekend availability is really not that great and would prefer to play on weekdays if possible, thanks in advance
    Yo we play for uufpl, est timezone here - lemme know when works prefer to finish soon
    Contact me on disc on eden#4204
    Hi,we’re play uufpl i’m GMT+8 Can you tell me your time zone
    Sakura&Seele
    Sakura&Seele
    It's already Thursday. Can you respond asap?
    AzZoCcX
    AzZoCcX
    Hello sorry i was in exams all this week and couldn't connect to smog. i'm +2 and can play all this w-e so tell me when you are up. would like to prefer saturday afternoon or sunday
    Sakura&Seele
    Sakura&Seele
    Sunday afternoon 4pm mytime ok?
    Hi, we're paired for NU Open. I'm GMT+2 and pretty flexible. What times work for you?
    AzZoCcX
    AzZoCcX
    Hi, i'm +2 too and i can play this w-e but that will be hard since i have exams next week ! I'm 100% free the other w-e from Friday 9pm to sunday night
    Ara ara
    Ara ara
    Then let's aim for your exam free week end then. I'm pretty sure I should be free early saturday and the complete sunday.
    Ara ara
    Ara ara
    Hi, I hope your exams went well. Do you want to schedule for this week already?
    UUFPL. I am gmt -4 and can play Tuesday after 9 pm or Thursday from 10:30 am to 5:00 pm. Can't play on the weekend, sry.
    Hi, when do you want to play for UU Open? I can play everyday from 9PM - 3AM GMT-3
    triple factory gmt -3 free on mornings and nights on thursday & friday. today-wednesday and weekend are free
    Hey bro, uu trio. Wanna play today? I'm GMT +5:30
    AzZoCcX
    AzZoCcX
    Hey brooo, i'm +2, will be hard for me to play but i can play this w-e so saturday or sunday If possible, lmk ;)
    RaJ.Shoot
    RaJ.Shoot
    Saturday should work just fine, does 9 pm my time saturday work for you?
    RaJ.Shoot
    RaJ.Shoot
    so are we on for today?
    hi, we play for UU Open; when can you play? I am gmt-4, would prefer to do weekend, available after 11am on weekend
    we're playing for lc open, when can you play? i'm gmt -5 and free most nights
    goldenghost
    goldenghost
    afternoons too
    AzZoCcX
    AzZoCcX
    Hey, can only play nights like at 9-10-11 pm my time Friday/Saturday/Sunday so tell me what's better for you
    goldenghost
    goldenghost
    let's play 10 pm your time saturday or sunday, you choose
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…