TheWyvernKing
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo we have to play for the monotype BLT, I'd prefer to play on weekend. Wanna schedule here or by discord? (txitxas#8725 btw)
    TheWyvernKing
    TheWyvernKing
    Discord will probs be better just sent friend request
    Oi, we play each other for the SM Monotype Team Tour. I'm GMT-5, and we are both in Imp and my schedule is free except for tomorrow.
    TheWyvernKing
    TheWyvernKing
    No way I'm battling till thurs
    Ishtaria
    Ishtaria
    Do you want to schedule it for Thursday?
    I'm fine with whenever.
    Ishtaria
    Ishtaria
    Can you play today? The deadline is also today and I would prefer it if we didn't have to get an extension and play while I have school.
    We're playing for the Welcome to SM monotype team tour. I'm gmt -8
    TheWyvernKing
    TheWyvernKing
    ok can we get this battle done over the weekend if possible. Also I'm like gmt -4 or so
    maroon
    maroon
    ok
    maroon
    maroon
    apparently we have to play on main or stours for the match to count.
    Yo, we're playing for the mono summer seasonals, I'm GMT+1 and probably free on weekday evenings (especially if we schedule a day beforehand), when's good for you?
    TheWyvernKing
    TheWyvernKing
    Weekday evenings sounds fine with me. I'm est which is like gmt-4 or something, if you can do it tonight that would be cool
    TheWyvernKing
    TheWyvernKing
    Just wondering but what alt do you use for ps
    DoW
    DoW
    Oh sorry, I forgot about this x_x
    I'm Death on Wings, wanna play now?
    We're playing in the Monotype Summer Seasonals. I'm GMT. When are you good to play?
    TheWyvernKing
    TheWyvernKing
    ok i'm est which is like gmt-4 or some shit like that, usually i won't be free till at least 12 but it's not hard to find time in the afternoon. Today I'll be able to come on beforehand but it won't happen often.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…