LpZ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, we’re matched for the svuu tour, im gmt+5.5; how does sometime sunday sound?
    LpZ
    LpZ
    Np, but ill only be free now in like 3 or 4 hours onwards, is this still fine for you?
    Zephyri
    Zephyri
    hi, just got back home; if you can play now thatd be awesome! ill be on ps as zephyri; i think its been ~3 hours since you texted?
    LpZ
    LpZ
    i was watching wcup, can you play now?
    Yo, GMT-6 (CST), not sure how this shit works but I'm probably available all day Saturday and Sunday for UU kickoff. How does 3 PM my time Dec. 11 work for ya
    LpZ
    LpZ
    It would help me if we could do it layer since ur available all day, can we make it 5pm your time sunday?
    DaemonChop
    DaemonChop
    Works for me
    DaemonChop
    DaemonChop
    I'm on Showdown as DaemonChop, challenge me when ready!
    Hey! PUWC here, +1. I can play morrow my morning (9am to 12), Thursday morning (9am to 12), Friday morning (9am to 12), and Sunday night (8pm to 11pm)
    LpZ
    LpZ
    i cant do on your mornings unfort since its way too early for me, i might be able to do sunday 10-11pm +1 if anything happens ill lyk
    Mirbro
    Mirbro
    Great! Then see you on Sunday.
    Mirbro
    Mirbro
    I am around to play!
    yo, we have to play ADV SSNL. Wanna play today? I'm GMT-4
    My discord is Vicente#6946
    Hay when u wanna play for bdsp monotype ? i am gmt-4, free of 6pm at 12am today and tmr
    adv how's the end of the week looking for you? i'm +2
    LpZ
    LpZ
    does weekend after 3pm -3 work?
    Hiro'
    Hiro'
    yeah
    LpZ
    LpZ
    im on main as LpZ IV whenever
    bsdp monotype when are u able to play? im gmt+2
    PepeBowie
    PepeBowie
    uu weekends afternoon not the best for me but i'll ,et you know i will barely have time to play stour so idk
    PepeBowie
    PepeBowie
    i think i might be able to play later in the day tho let's say 9pm my time - 4pm ur time?
    LpZ
    LpZ
    im on as LpZ IV whenever, i can also do sunday 4pm
    Uupl I'm gmt-6 available Monday to Friday from 9am to 4 pm
    LpZ
    LpZ
    I cant
    LpZ
    LpZ
    i can maybe play around 11pm -3 on friday but not your 4pm, is there no way you can play? im basically available for the whole weekend after 4pm -3
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Sorry I'm busy on the weekend especially in the afternoon and evening. I could potentially find some time in the morning if you're free but it's difficult to commit to a time. To be fair I'm giving you a large range of time here so hopefully you can figure out a way to make it work.
    Adv ssnls r6, my zone is +5:30 when?
    Freezerman
    Freezerman
    Can you give me a time( btw I'm free to play within the next 4 hours if you're up by then)
    LpZ
    LpZ
    sorry, i had a really busy week i could barely touch internet earlier, i can play in the next 7 hours
    Freezerman
    Freezerman
    I'll be on tours as freezerman
    yo when do you want to play for nul? i gotta build some teams because im lazy and don't have any so i prefer later in the week LOL. I'm gmt-8
    UUPL I'm GMT -6 (CST) I'm available all day sunday and if that doesnt work after 10 pm wednesday and thursday
    LpZ
    LpZ
    what about sunday 2pm -6?
    innovamania
    innovamania
    that works
    Hi there. We play for ADV OU Winter Seasonal round four. My timezone is GMT+2. When would you be able to play?
    LpZ
    LpZ
    what about today 9pm +2? i can play later than that too
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    sure, i will see you today at 9pm gmt+2
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i am online on main server under the name pohjis
    nu league -5
    Lmk when
    LpZ
    LpZ
    i couldnt find your discord cuz we prob dont share any servers, im good to go now if you see this tho
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…