thursday 8 pm gmt -3 works for you?
    kael
    kael
    if possible add me in discord
    kael#4254
    Uu cup im gmt-4 lmk when
    Slip
    Slip
    it actually did i could probably play around 8:30pm but would still prefer tomorrow/weekend
    Tinii
    Tinii
    I'm gonna be leaving for a road trip so if 8:30 is possible i'd like that
    Slip
    Slip
    i am on smogtours or main server for whenever youre ready
    Hey, paired for bw cup. I'm gmt+1 - when works for you? Would tomorrow be too soon? twash#5130 on discord if it's easier
    Hello. We play for OU Stour Tour round three. My timezone is GMT+3. When would you be able to play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i would have asked to do rfn but wednesday is very reasonable. we can do 8pm gmt+3 on wednesday.
    Slip
    Slip
    Ya I'm unfortunately messaging you from work so I wouldn't be able to lol. I'll see you Wednesday 8pm
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    all good!
    Hey, sorry, we don't know each other, but I like your profile picture; would you mind telling the name of the anime it's from?
    Slip
    Slip
    Np dog, it's from blue period. Netflix has the rights last time I checked but it might be on other services now
    Illumi 99
    Illumi 99
    Oh, thanks man; have heard of the manga, didn't know the anime had already been released lol.
    I sent a friend request to the username "Permission Slip" to make contacting easier if anything, btw.
    Howdy m8! Yea, I'm busy most of the week but could we have our battles on this coming Friday around 3-6 pm (I'm GMT-5 FYI)? :boi:
    Blaine500
    Blaine500
    I can totally make it for 7:30 pm (GMT-5) on friday if it fits your schedule better. I only said 3-6 pm cause those are my typical browsing hours
    Slip
    Slip
    Fair enough. I will see you friday at 7:30 then
    Blaine500
    Blaine500
    Works for me, cya on friday :bloblul:
    G'day mate, I'm your opponent for the LC Open, I'm in GMT+10 and should be able to do 6pm-12am my time Wednesday, 10am-3pm or 9pm-12am my time Thursday, or 3pm-12am my time Friday this week, or 10am-12am my time Tuesday-Sunday next week - sorry about the slightly wack schedule
    Slip
    Slip
    I can do 11pm your time Thursday. I believe that's 9am -4 for me so I think that might be the only time that doesn't make both our schedules insane
    senshidenshi
    senshidenshi
    Sure thing, I’ll see you then! My main account is SenshiIsTrash
    senshidenshi
    senshidenshi
    G'day mate, waiting in the Smogtours lobby whenever you're ready, just shoot me a challenge
    Yo, ssou ssnl
    I am gmt+1, available tomorrow from 2pm to 7pm and feom 9pm to 10pm wednesday.
    I can also play on thursday around 10 pm
    Saturday on morning (9am-12am)
    Otherwise it will be sunday. Tell me when u can
    Slip
    Slip
    hey man i got on my break a little early so im on main and smogtours just chall on either whenever youre ready
    YoruNoxx
    YoruNoxx
    Yo man, irl has been shit lately so im just gonna give you the win. I kinda lack the mindset and dont enjoy playing rn. Gl for the rest of your run
    Slip
    Slip
    no worries man. Hope whatever youre going through you can get through fast. Things will work out!
    Dpp uu gmt -5 can play evenings or more freely on weekend
    Slip
    Slip
    yo im on as permission slip on both servers whenever youre ready
    Rage
    Rage
    Fick dude I passed out I’m so sorry, good luck in the rest of the tour :/
    Slip
    Slip
    Nw man if you ever wanna play our set sometime for fun just lmk I'm in the roa discord
    Hey brou, when u can play our dpp ssnl match? Gmt-6 here
    Slip
    Slip
    Hey dog something came up so I won't be able to make the time today. Feel free to take the win my bad
    Estuardo19
    Estuardo19
    Oh, sad bro, have a nice weekend then and good luck in other tours pa
    Slip
    Slip
    Thanks dog you as well enjoy the weekend and gl in the rest. Win it for me
    Hey we play for BDSP OU Winter Seasonals, +1, I am free everyday 4pm my time onwards. Lmk what works for you, im down to play today if you want
    Slip
    Slip
    I should be fine I appreciate it tho. Tomorrow at 8pm then
    JP192
    hey, i am ready if you wanna play now
    Slip
    Slip
    Sure thing I'm on PS rn so challenge when ready
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…