shiloh
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hi mate, we play for the CAP tournament, I’m free whenever this week, my timezone is GMT-5. Please let me know whenever you’re available so we can schedule. My discord is SWIIC#0874 as well if that’s easier for you to contact me.
    tpp +10 whens good
    shiloh
    shiloh
    hey im gmt-7. scheduling seems a bit tough, how early / late would you be able to play? my mornings usually work well, but might be tough for you. if not we'd have to try something like 11pm my time saturday which is 4pm sunday for you.
    z0mog tour when?
    shiloh
    shiloh
    hey i can do anytime in the next 3 hours. if u cant ill try and make smth later work
    Hi, we are paired for dpp nfe, I'm gmt +5.5 lmk what works for you. You can pm me on discord Noisy#5490 for quicker scheduling.
    Yo, when do you want to play for nupl. I'll be gmt+1 this week and should be free during week (gonna be on USIsh time cause of jetlag for a bit) and probably can find some time during weekend if needed.
    hey when do u wanna play for nupl? im gmt -4, prefer to play thursday night but can also do sunday night. can contact me on discord: ajmonsta#8337
    wcop when? gmt-4, most days after 3pm my time are good if possible, would prefer one of the later weeks lmk your availability
    hey we play for BW Nupl im -4, 1pm-11pm is a suggested range, I can go from Thursday-Sunday but prefer for it to set in stone ahead of time
    Hey, we get to play for roapl, i wanted to schedule on discord but couldnt find you (easier due to our timezone difference, afaik you're one of US tz and im West EU tz), anyway, please add me on discord for easier sched and communication! (48#7396)
    Hello! I believe we face off in round two of the LC Open. I'm GMT +8, and should be free weekdays after 5pm, and weekends after 10am. Weekends would be preferable for me but I can do the weekdays.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…