Fangame10
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• dpl -4 can't sunday when works for u?
    Fangame10
    Fangame10
    -5, I am free before my 1pm and after 10pm all days this week, would prefer to play around Saturday
    avarice
    avarice
    10am -4 sat sound ok?
    Fangame10
    Fangame10
    Sure that works, see you then
    I unironically struggle much more with random players using your sample than you using it, why'd you do this man
    Fangame10
    Fangame10
    people have different play styles man
    tkhanh
    tkhanh
    but I'm used to playing you, now it's a sample and I can't adapt
    Dpl week 2, us central time. My preference would be saturday late mirning-early afternoon. Unavailable most if sunday though, let me know what works for you
    Fangame10
    Fangame10
    Saturday I am at work from 1pm-10pm cst, I can play when i get home around 10:30pm or before work at 11am. Alternatively I am off Sunday any time
    miltankmilk
    How bout 11am saturday?
    Fangame10
    Fangame10
    Sure that works, see you then
    Hey, we are playing for seasonal. I'm GMT+11. I can play on the weekend in the evening or on Friday/Monday morning.
    Fangame10
    Fangame10
    I am free all Friday conveniently, how about 4pm your time? (11PM my time -6)
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    Sounds good, see you then.
    Fangame10
    Fangame10
    see you too then!
    Message me on discord @Teal#1383 to schedule
    Fangame10
    Fangame10
    Sorry I have been at work a lot this week and haven't been able to use discord much(writing this on break)
    You can still msg me on discord if u want ClassicGamer64#4843

But I can also say here I am free any day after 10pm CST
    And I should be free all Wednesday
    Howdy, when do you want to play for XY DOU? I’m gmt -5, and should be available 9am-5pm and 8-10pm on weekdays, would like to get it done on a weekday if possible.
    Fangame10
    Fangame10
    Hey -6, any time before 2pm your time works. I am also free tommorrow all day
    Actuarily
    Actuarily
    How about tomorrow at my 2pm?
    Fangame10
    Fangame10
    Sure see you then
    hi roa dou when? I'm +8 available anytime after 9pm for the rest of the week.
    Fangame10
    Fangame10
    I am -6, your 9pm is my 7AM and I am not an early morning guy, how late can you stay up/Do you have ant days where you can play at your 1pm-4pm?
    Etherios
    Etherios
    I can do 1-4pm anytime on the weekends
    Hey, we paired up for the doubles classic
    I'm gmt +1, will prob be free all week but would rather play at the end of my evenings/early night
    I'm locking sm for the first game
    Fangame10
    Fangame10
    I have more time tomorrow so we should be able to do 12 instead of 11
    Frixel
    Frixel
    Can we do sunday? I have plans for that hour already, can only do before it or at like my 9/10 pm
    Also add me on disc, easier to notice if you end up seeing this Frixel#4598
    Fangame10
    Fangame10
    That's fine, I will add you later, but remember I have work between 1pm and 10pm my time (7pm to 4am your time) so it may only be possible if I ask Yoda for an extension
    Hello, we are paired for OSDT II
    RadicalAxis43
    RadicalAxis43
    hello, I am really sorry I wasn't online that time. you can take the win actually I play some rom hacks and in that I had setup a different time :(, I forgot it was sunday not saturday. You can take the win
    RadicalAxis43
    RadicalAxis43
    if it isn't pass the deadline we can play now if you online
    Fangame10
    Fangame10
    Its all cool, but sorry I can not play rn bc I am currently traveling
    Howdy, when would you like to play for blt? I’m gmt -4, should be available after 6-9pm Tuesday and Wednesday or all day Thursday-Friday, would like to get it done before weekend if possible
    hello, when you want to play, I can any day from 5pm to 1am my schedule is -5, my discord is Nebby#9573.
    Fangame10
    Fangame10
    I can play anytime after 10pm GMT-5, ideally I'd like play sometimes before Friday since some thing that are happening in real life may prevent me from using my computer for a few days
    Neblina
    Neblina
    no problem. There is no problem which day suits you best, I can do it any day at that time. If you want we can play now.
    Hey, when do you want to play for dlt? GMT+2, I can play between 6pm and 9pm of my time during week and between 9am to 9pm on weekeng
    hey we are paired for dou seasonal, when do you want to play? im gmt -3
    Fangame10
    Fangame10
    hey gmt-6, I am off all day on Monday and Wednesday, but other days I work between 1pm and 10pm. I think anytime on Wednesday would be good but I'm fine with later days as well.
    Enzonana.
    Enzonana.
    wednesday at 3pm gmt -3 its fine for you? i can play every day if that time isnt work for you '-'
    Fangame10
    Fangame10
    that sounds good to me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…