35Q71N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we're matched up in the finals for Mix and Mega Cup. My time zone is -5, and I should be available most of the week starting tomorrow, so let me know when is a good time for you. Thanks!
    35Q71N
    35Q71N
    Hello! I am +2 and I will be available pretty much anytime except for Thursday in my afternoon. Quite frankly, you can just hit me up in the room and I should be free
    relevartemit
    relevartemit
    Great, I'll probably try and message you tomorrow then.
    when for mnm cup, gmt-4
    35Q71N
    35Q71N
    I am gmt +2 and available pretty much all the time except for Thursday afternoon. I think you can simply ping me in the room whenever you want and I should be able to battle
    Lady Writer
    Lady Writer
    Ok sounds good
    bdsp, gmt-5, mostly available my evenings but could try for something like my morning (your afternoon/night). pretty open on the weekends
    35Q71N
    35Q71N
    Hello (again)! As I told you yesterday, I am currently away from home with my family, and my connection might be slightly less good than usual. I was thinking about playing on Wednesday so I can have time to understand which is the best room that guarantees a stable connection
    35Q71N
    35Q71N
    If you can play in the morning, it would be a big help, especially because I imagine that with "my evenings" you meant a time way past midnight for me
    Wigglytuff
    Wigglytuff
    want to try for wednesday 9:30 am gmt-5?
    when for bdsp randbats open r3? im +8, wld like to do today if u can, like 1030pm or before
    gorex
    gorex
    latest to start at 1030pm my time is what i meant, so whatever works for u, lmk
    35Q71N
    35Q71N
    Ok, now I understand. Since I might be in a bit of a hurry today, do you mind if we play tomorrow at the time you said?
    gorex
    gorex
    can u add me on discord, gorex#8693
    easier to arrange
    I'm your opponent for r2 in the bdsp tournament I'm -5 preferably Wednesday or Thursday works for me cause otherwise I'm stuck at work just hmu if either or those days work for you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…