Pinkacross
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You really made the channel! I like it!
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    This looks decent. There are no real threats in a conventional "you lose to this" type of way, but I recommend testing and seeing if your team can sustain momentum and get Dragapult and Aegislash in frequently enough. Only 2 U-turners is a bit low, and Toxapex can be a momentum drain. Lmk how the testing goes! :]
    Nashrock
    Nashrock
    Thanks! I ran some games on this team and was also thinking if I should add a port-user or put a ejection button. Also, I find it hard to deal with dragonite sometimes, but probably that’s my skill problem.
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    Not a skill issue at all, my bad for not noticing that. The standard Ice Punch EQ Dnite is a near certain 6-0. I recommend using Colbur Berry Slowbro with Body Press, Slack Off, Ice Beam, and Teleport over Toxapex. If you switch out any other pokemon for something that counters or semicounters Weavile, you can add in Future Sight over anything but Teleport.
    Omg you made the channel :O. Ima go watch right now
    zReptar
    zReptar
    Update watched the vid, loved it and can't wait to see more. Although I will say I refuse to listen to what you should have on a team cause that's just the type of builder I am
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    Yo congrats on the badge, you deserve it!

I just wanted to ask something, I’ve been stuck on 1400-1600 elo and I can’t seem to get past 1600. Sometimes I even get as low as 1300 for some odd reason.
    Should I be changing my play style? Use different Teams? I have no idea what to do.

(I’m at 1594 elo currently, but I always lose the battle when I get here.)
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    The hazard stack I built is simple and good for ladder. I dont have the link but you can find it by typing /rfaq s in the OU room.
    LuckyBomber
    LuckyBomber
    Can you give me a breakdown of that team, I can’t really understand it.
    LuckyBomber
    LuckyBomber
    Wait nvm
    Hi Pinka c:
    I am trying to get descriptions and or give a last look at the ou room samples. I wanted to see if there was smth you wanted to add/change to yours or if there's any specific notes I should add to the description. You can message me in Suwawa#8387 if that's easier.

Nice badge :]
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    Thank you! Sorry for the late response. The team is pretty simple: stack hazards with Landorus and Ferrothorn, abuse Defog with Bisharp, and use the core of Slowbro + Victini + Koko to break. If the description comminicates that, I dont see any need for a change. :]
    congrats!
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    Thank you! It was very kind of them to give me this badge.
    BT89
    BT89
    it was also super deserved on your part!
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    Thanks thats very nice of you to say. :)
    Hey, i haven't been on in a very long time but i improved quite a bunch!
    I decided to make a team based off Necrozma (1 of my favorite mons) and it is a decent team however it has issues with Sweepers. Any idea on how to potentially improve this team or suggest good teammates for Necrozma?

https://pokepast.es/fba0ef05b2a1c0b2
    I recommend making a Necrozma RMT, your Lanturn one was awesome!
    Vørtex
    Vørtex
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    I agree, Gengar + Mandibuzz seems like a very strong core. This team has no obvious structural errors, I'd recommend testing on ladder and seeing how it goes! (Warning: Volcarona is VERY scary for you).
    Vørtex
    Vørtex
    Thanks! I will try it
    Hey Pinkacross,

Thanks for your help last time, I was wondering if you know any samples or teams with Zeraora that would work well against current metagame. Thanks!
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    Hey sorry I dont personally have any Zeraora teams, but if you ask around the OU room I'm sure someone would be able to provide one. I know Fusien has a good one.
    Hey there Pinkacross.

Ive been struggling to ladder, and I wanted to know if you have any HO teams that i could use.
    Currently I’m sitting around 1300-1500.
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    Due to galarian slowbro, this HO is even more consistent than most HOs, an already inconsistent playsyle. Still, this team seems solid and has all the required elements. It can definitely work and it looks very fun. :)
    LuckyBomber
    LuckyBomber
    I’ve lost all my 50/50’s with slowbro sadly. Also I’ve gotten higher than 1500 with this team.
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    Congratulations! Also, odds of quick claw/draw are 44% I believe.
    Hey Pinkacross,

I've made a hydreigon balance team that's taken me to the 1600s. Weavile and garchomp are annoying to deal with though, and I'm not sure how to fix this other than replacing blacephelon, which I don't want to do because it has been extremely useful for the team.

Thank you!

https://pokepast.es/e0fce1e5b642fad0
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    I see. Perhaps try a different breaker. Choice Band Buzzwole can provide some solid breaking power, and alongside Swords Dance Rillaboom it can threaten a lot of defensive cores. Blace could work but the main issue I see is its inconsistency and lack of defensive utility. I'd recommend you give Buzzwole a shot and see if that works.
    myself12
    myself12
    CB Buzzwole has been working pretty well. Thanks for your help!
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    Glad to hear it. :)
    Hey buddy, another great team, sun can get really nasty.

That being said, I haven't seen you post a Scale Shot Garchomp team. Do you have a good team with it?
    Hey Pinkacross, I really respect your work. I was just wondering if you could give me some links or list the common OU teams which are used in high elo. Thanks.
    Hey Pinkacross, i'm attempting to to build a semi-trick room team after hearing that full TR is borderline unviable.
    https://pokepast.es/40ae38963af1ab08

here is my draft, would love to hear feedback.
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    I actually really like the look of this! Run Scald over Ice Beam on Slowbro since Heatran is a big threat, but otherwise looks really good! Let me know how it goes! :)
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    Oh dude you're running 0 Speed IV with a lot of speed investment in Melmetal. Your Melm also had a 0 attack IV LOL. I made some quick fixes, heres the team https://pokepast.es/72b81ef1051c2d5a
    Lord Xen III
    Thank you for all the feedback haha. I'll let you know how it goes !!
    Hey! I don't want to spam up your thread but you mentioned your #2 peak is due to a Lanturn team? Do you have the importable or even just a little blurb about it? Lanturn is a super neat Pokemon and I'd love to hear what you did with it!
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    I'd like to keep the team and its sets a secret for now, if I reveal it getting the peak will be more difficult. If I can achieve a #1 peak I'll be sure to RMT it, if not I'll release it anyways. Sorry I can't share now, but I'll release it soon one way or another.
    Hello Pinkacross,

I have made a team that centralizes on Koko-Alolachu, and I need to see if this team I made is even decent, please give feedbacks.

I admire all the past teams you created so you are the person I reach out to for help on team building.

https://pokepast.es/2ad2b75d8d738860

I will be taking any feedback to improve this team, thank you
    hey pinkacross, big fan! been working on this nihilego team for a bit and i'd love your input. typical meteor beam set, rilla as a breaker (terrain helps nihilego), kart pairs nicely, mag for steels, pert for rocks and heatran, and zapdos for physdef. tends to struggle with specs lele, dragapult, offensive volcarona, and trick room (esp marowak). what do u think? ty!!
    https://pokepast.es/9b8c5db6a39baa39
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    Gaping Holes: CB Weavile, Specs Lele, Hawlucha, CB Dragapult, Volcarona, probably some others but those are the immediate rough MUs I think of. Not unmanageable, but quite difficult and in some MUs, likely impossible.
    rcklssoptmsm
    rcklssoptmsm
    i wonder if there's somewhere to fit pex in... feels like that would help with pretty much all of those except lele.
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    Pex theoretically helps with all of those but gets overwhelmed easily in practice. Everything on that list typically ends up beating Toxapex.
    Hi Pinkacross,
    I've built a fairy spam team around tapu koko and tapu lele. However, I'm not sure whether rotom-w is the best buiky water for this team, and I'm also considering replacing weavile for a special dark like gmolt. I'd like to know your opinion on these changes.
    Thanks!
    https://pokepast.es/b2ec546c4f9d13fb
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    In summary: Make Rotom Toxic or Will-o-wisp. Swap Weavile for Moltres (taunt Np airslash imo). Make Heatran physdef Flame Body, make Rotom Spdef. Make lele Specs.
    myself12
    myself12
    Thanks for your help.
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    No problem, lmk how it goes :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…