Medeia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you want to play dpp zu? +0 here
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Would thursday around 11pm +1 work for you?
    jawabarat
    jawabarat
    Yeah thats good. I go to bed like an hour after that so ideally don’t spam stall if that exists down here at all :]
    jawabarat
    jawabarat
    Am on main, challenge whenever
    Hello, we are paired for Round 4 of the VGC Kickoff tour. I'm GMT +4 and can play around 2 pm on most days. When are you available?
    hi we play gen9uu kick off tour, i am gmt-5 and can play after 7pm any day, after 5pm on wednesday, before 8am on wednesday and if none of that works (ik most of the times are late if you live in Germany), please let me know your schedule because we have to play by Thursday.
    Hi, we're paired for SV LC kickoff tour, when would you like to play? I'm GMT-5, and I'm free most of the day Friday to Sunday. Let me know what suits you best :)
    Acehunter1
    Acehunter1
    That sounds perfect, see you then :)
    Acehunter1
    Acehunter1
    Hey, I'm online as Acehunter1, you can chall whenever and I can be ready in 5 mins
    Acehunter1
    Acehunter1
    Hey, it's almost half an hour past the scheduled timeframe, I'll have to claim act if I don't hear from you within a few minutes
    Hi, we're paired for NU, I'm GMT+1. Can do all Tue up to 9pm, Wed & Fri 7-11am, Thu approx 9:15pm, all Sun up to 9pm, lmk what works.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I could play now if it's still possible for you, can't really give a specific time i'd be 100% available the next few days.
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    I'll wait to hear from you then.
    hey, roa olympics when? gmt-3 here
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Hey sorry i get back home later tonight than expected, would it be possible for you to play 2 hours earlier tomorrow?
    Raichy
    Raichy
    Cant u play when u get home? Im up for that too
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Yeah i could play now since i'm back home, i'm on stours as Medeiaa
    ZU Majors, we're in the same pool. I'm est -4 available most afternoons or nights
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Okay then would 6.30pm -4 work for you or be too early?
    RawMelon
    RawMelon
    I didn't realize you responded. When are you available this week?
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I could play in around 3 1/2 hours from now, otherwise i can't give a specific time i'd be available at the next few days.
    dpp nu, gmt -3. I am free any day between 4-6pm -3 and 8-9pm -3. I am pretty flexible on weekends. What works best for you?
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Sunday 9pm +2 works best for me, are you able to play at that time?
    Beraldo
    Beraldo
    yeah I think so
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I'm now on as Medeiaa
    Hi there, im your opponent for oras nu. Im gmt+10 aest, when would you like to play and would you like another way to contact me?
    Queza
    Queza
    here, add me on discord when you're free - ill be up for a while yet. Lone&TamedWolf#5842
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Hey sorry i just got home now, i'm on main as Medeiaa
    Queza
    Queza
    Okay gimme 10 mins
    gmt+2 as well, i can play every day in the after noon 4-5pm onwards
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Hi, can you do saturday 10pm gmt+2? Weekdays are currently tough to schedule for me.
    poh
    poh
    ok works!
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I'm on main as Medeiaa
    hi adv nu, gmt -4, free most nights this week
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Can you do saturday around 11pm gmt+2? Weekdays are tough to schedule for me atm
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    ya should work
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    i'm on main
    we play for adv nu cup lmao do u wanna get it done today
    Ara
    Ara
    yo r u ready?
    Ara
    Ara
    just realized i got the time wrong by an hour, but we are scheduled for 8 minutes ago, are u ready to play? ill be on stours as ara
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Hey sorry for being late, can we play on main server instead? I`m on as Medeiia there
    Paired for RBY NU Cup gmt-4 available my 9 am and 9pm-10pm weekends normally. Let me know if something works then.
    hello! when do u want to play? I'm +2
    Medeia
    Medeia
    would sunday 3pm work for you?
    Quagg
    Quagg
    yeah works!
    Quagg
    Quagg
    yo wanna game right now so I can watch football :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…