ProssettiVGC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, we are matched for spikemuth r6
    I'm gmt +5:30, available at 6pm-11:30pm my time
    ProssettiVGC
    ProssettiVGC
    yeah what I should have said is I might miss it if I didn't know the day in advance. Anyway just to be clear, Thursday your time which is Wednesday my time? Should work for me, also message me on showdown please when we play cause I don't always get my notifications from here, but also message me on here in case you need to prove activity
    USN
    USN
    I think it should be 1pm thursday for you, you are 9:30 hours behind me (also you said 10:30 pm)
    ProssettiVGC
    ProssettiVGC
    yep you're right I was thinking about something else, realized it later lol, confirming it's Thursday for both of us
    gen6 pokemon randbat thing, gmt+2, when do you wanna play?
    ProssettiVGC
    ProssettiVGC
    Hey I'm gmt-4(EST), I'm free most days from 3PM to 5PM my time, then again at 8PM. I can be flexible on that since you're in +2 if you want to do it earlier. Showdown is ProssettiVGC. Let me know when you want to do it!
    R8
    R8
    3PM your time any day barring tomorrow are fine to me. I can play in like 30 minutes too
    ProssettiVGC
    ProssettiVGC
    Yeah I'm available now if you still want to do it, can you message me on showdown when you see this? My smogon stopped giving me notifications
    Random doubles tour, I'm GMT +1 when play
    frostyicelad
    frostyicelad
    Well if you're still gonna be around in an hour from now let me know I can hop on then
    ProssettiVGC
    ProssettiVGC
    yeah I should be
    frostyicelad
    frostyicelad
    Heyo hopped online didn't find you. Anyway wanted to let you know i just finished cooking so if we can play in an hour that would be great but if not I'll be back in like 15, let me know
    hey i'm your round 2 opponent in the random doubles battle tour what time zone are you and what days and times work for you
    ProssettiVGC
    ProssettiVGC
    I'm ready when you are! My showdown is ProssettiVGC
    knockoffknight
    knockoffknight
    i'm so sorry i legit forgot about it and had just been sitting here watching anime like a derp not paying attention are you still available
    ProssettiVGC
    ProssettiVGC
    Yeah I am you can challenge when ready
    Hello! bdsp randbat match this week. I am gmt -4 and am pretty open during the week but won't be available this weekend
    ProssettiVGC
    ProssettiVGC
    Hey, I'm -4 as well and should be available after 3PM most days, and the rest of today. Let me know if you have a specific time in mind let me know. Showdown is ProssettiVGC.
    Puckbud
    Puckbud
    I mean I have a few hours now if you want to just get to it
    ProssettiVGC
    ProssettiVGC
    yeah if you're ready you can message me on showdown
    BDSP Round 2 opponent here, when would you like to play? Im gmt+2
    ProssettiVGC
    ProssettiVGC
    Hey I'm GMT-4, I am typically available after 3 pm (your 9pm) which is kinda late for you so let me know if you can't do it at night and I'll have to alter my schedule which is no problem for me. Other than that I can do it at the time mentioned, on the off chance you see this now message me back and we could play now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…