Monai
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello, bw uu roa olimpics, im gmt+2, can u play sunday 10:30pm +2 for example?
    Monai
    Monai
    Yeah sure that should be a good time see you then
    Real FV13
    Real FV13
    on as realfv13
    Hi! Zu majors GMT-4, can play most nights and friday afternoon, what about you?
    Elfuseon
    Elfuseon
    Friday afternoon works, i might have something fromlike 3h30pm to 5pm (auctions) but im also available at night if you are free somehow, feel free to reach me on showdown
    Monai
    Monai
    How's 2?
    Elfuseon
    Elfuseon
    sounds good
    Idk who are you but we have to play for smthg called bozo. I am GMT+2 and I could play like this Friday evening (5pm to 8pm), Saturday-Sunday morning and afternoon (10am to 4pm)
    Monai
    Monai
    I'm fine with either, if you prefer bo1 we can do it
    Mirbro
    Mirbro
    Ok! I would prefer it as I have 4 tours going on rn and it is too much lol
    Monai
    Monai
    Np bo1 it is
    GMT-7, BW NU. Weekdays 7-11 or scheduling in advance on weekends is best for me. Lmk what you can do I’m flexible.
    Monai
    Monai
    Could do rn but if you don't want to I'm down for 7-8 on your weekdays. If you want to do weekend how's like 11am your time
    MrSoup
    MrSoup
    Do you want to do 7 pm tomorrow gmt-7
    Monai
    Monai
    Sure that works see you then
    Hey Ubers Summer Seasonal I am +5.5 I would prefer to battle between 3:30 to 6:30 p.m. my time bcoz it is the only time i am free for a few days
    Hey bud, paired for adv cup. i'm gmt+1. sorry in adv, I have terrible avail this week... Can do this evening/tomorrow eve, Thursday evening or Friday morning. Lmk if any of those work? twash#5130 if easier
    hey sir, sorry for bothering you but... i'm interested in the BWPL, but i can't understand something. The Six teams and their managers, can you explain me what is that?
    Monai
    Monai
    So a PL is a team tour where one or two managers are the head of a team. They will draft players for all the designated tiers for the tour, so in this case BW; Ubers OU UU RU NU PU ZU and LC. There are 5 regular weeks of BWPL, and the top 4 out of 6 teams will advance to a playoffs bracket.
    The Negativo
    The Negativo
    ok , thanks a lot
    Abyssal Ruins
    Hey for ZUPL I’m free all Sunday gmt-5 and might have time Friday-Sat but I have no idea. If you can’t do Sunday I’ll try to figure something out
    Hi when do you want to play for ORAS Cup? I`m gmt+2 and could also do now if you want
    Monai
    Monai
    I'll play in like 30 if you want lol
    Hey, when do you want to play for ZUPL? I can probably do anytime Sunday after 10 AM GMT-5. Saturday most likely the same, but I'll get back to you on that one.
    Monai
    Monai
    Sure i don't mind sunday. Wanna go like 8pm -5?
    TPP
    TPP
    Yeah that sounds perfect to me
    TPP
    TPP
    Hey, I'll be on smogtours under TPP
    yo, we got match on that LGPE OU tourney, when can we battle
    Monai
    Monai
    Don't mind playing early but give me like 15-20 if thats cool? Just gotta drive home
    NEET
    NEET
    yeah that's cool, good off work early sorry for the time change lol
    Monai
    Monai
    Np lmfao
    heyo when UPL I am GMT+3 I would rather do Friday, can go decently late!
    Lasen
    Lasen
    I am online right now playing BSS Factory vs your manager if you want to play early :)
    Monai
    Monai
    I'll be on soon
    Lasen
    Lasen
    our teammates are playing I am watching them lmaoooooooooo double booked moment XDDDDDDDDDDD
    Hey we have to play for SM RU Roa spotlight, are you able to play today around 10pm gmt+2?
    Monai
    Monai
    Yeah that sounds good
    Monai
    Monai
    ready to play whenever u are
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I`m on main now as Anaanta
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…