pokeblade101
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi for wcor I'm +2, could play wednesday pretty much all day. Maybe tomorrow night or sunday night works too
    pokeblade101
    pokeblade101
    Im -4 and get home about 7 which is pretty late for you. I would try Wednesday but it's looking like pretty small windows to play because like Weekend when im free
    Michielleus
    Michielleus
    True. We might need to aim for Sunday then. I think evening my time could work, like 9-10 pm or so
    pokeblade101
    pokeblade101
    Yeah that should work fine for me
    Hi, I have a question about the gen 8 open. I contacted my opponent earlier in the week and laid out a general timeframe. They’ve only just responded today, and I’m a bit new to tournaments, so I wanted to ask whether this would be an activity call or we’d get extension or smth else. The proof of our communications is on their wall, I would attach an image here if I knew how
    Hi there, for the rands grand slam points, do you get points based on the last match that you won, eg r4-5 points or do you get points for all the matches you have won in. Eg you get to r3 and get 3+2+1 points for it.
    pokeblade101
    pokeblade101
    You get points depending on the last round you won in. It doesn't add up. So for example, winning round 1 will give 1 point but winning round 2 would turn that 1 into a 3.
    Hey, didn’t get an alert for the new matchups, not sure if you need to know
    pokeblade101
    pokeblade101
    huh, i wonder if that is because i copy and pasted the names
    Why the new matchups tho My opponent was unresponsive and I was gonna call act anyways
    pokeblade101
    pokeblade101
    as was stated inactive people would get subbed out if they didnt respond by thursday
    multi factory tour, when do you wanna play? I'm GMT-4, would prefer 10am-noon either day of the weekend, will check my Fri/Sat evening availability if neither of those work
    Gameboy Classic, GMT+5.5, can play on Friday or Sunday, unlikely on Saturday but I'll try to if you can't do fri/sun
    pokeblade101
    pokeblade101
    damn this timezone is a little tricky. I may have to play in your night time. Like 8:30 pm your time which is 12 am for me
    TheAura
    TheAura
    I can apparently do Saturday morning for my time, had a change of plans, if that's convenient for you
    pokeblade101
    pokeblade101
    Probably not. Im running low on sleep and was busy the entire day. Im more free tomorrow and sunday though
    Hey we're paired up in rand slams. If you can play Sunday, i'm free from 8am-4pm gmt+3
    pokeblade101
    pokeblade101
    you had same 8 am instead of 8pm, I would be there for 8pm no problem
    pokeblade101
    pokeblade101
    I could work with 7am Sunday though unless you want the 8pm
    Kaneki-san
    Kaneki-san
    usually after 4 pm it's really tough for me. Thanks for staying up till midnight to play. Sunday 7am gmt+3 it is.
    Hey, we got put against each other in gen 6 randbats because of an extension coinflip. So when are you ready to play?
    pokeblade101
    pokeblade101
    What timezone are you? I am gmt -4 and can play night time Monday, almost the whole day Tuesday given a reasonable time, and the afternoon of Friday.
    InkyGoBoo!
    InkyGoBoo!
    Well, Tuesday would be the best time since Im GMT +3, so we would have time to do it still.
    pokeblade101
    pokeblade101
    Sounds like a plan
    When do you want to play for rands open? I would want to play on Sunday, otherwise GMT+5.5 5:30 to 6:30 on weekdays and saturday.
    Doomful
    Doomful
    sorry I am online now
    Doomful
    Doomful
    Well since your not here, you can take win if you want
    pokeblade101
    pokeblade101
    Well I had to go afk but now I'm no longer able to play. That is unless you somehow are awake at the early hours of the morning which is unlikely
    Gen 6 Random Battles Open - Round Two
    All times UTC. I can play.
    Tuesday between 11:00 - 23:59
    Wednesday between 10:00 - 22:00
    Thursday between 09:00 - 21:00
    Friday between 08:00 - 20:00
    Saturday between 07:00 - 19:00
    Sunday between 07:00 - 19:00
    Hi we're paired for Rands Doubles, I'm GMT+1. Can do Thu 9am-4pm, Thu 9pm, Fri 8am-2pm, not sure about w/end, and can do approx 9pm next week. Lmk what works.
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    Just for visibility we scheduled for Sat 9-10pm +1.
    hey! we're paired for world cup of rands. my timezone is EDT, i'm going on a trip starting Friday evening so I would ideally like to get my games in before then if we can make that work. I'm free tonight/Tuesday/Thursday from 5:30pm my time to about 9:30pm. if these times don't work for you then let me know what times you're free after then since I'm not entirely sure when I'll be free yet.
    pokeblade101
    pokeblade101
    Oh this is actually convenient because I was gonna have less time to play during the week but I am free at night. I'm gmt -4 and can play all the days there within those times
    ajhockeystar
    ajhockeystar
    perfect! would you maybe want to play tomorrow at 5:30 then?
    pokeblade101
    pokeblade101
    I can try for that time
    Gmt +5.5
    Bdsp rands
    When play
    Ron
    Ron
    How about 12 pm on any of those 3 days?
    Wednesday ur 12 pm?
    pokeblade101
    pokeblade101
    that seems pretty early for me but I should be able to make it for 12, I might be a few mins later but i should be there
    Ron
    Ron
    Oki
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…