Pinkacross
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey,pinkacross!thanks for your advice on Ceruledge for me,I spent a very good time in ladder in the past few months with bulk up+tera bug ceruledge,today i want to ask about three pkm and team building
    i want to use lokix/specs ttar/DD mold breaker Haxous
    Unowndragon
    Unowndragon
    second is specs ttar,i meet this mon,when i use tusk to against ttar,oh ice beam!and now ttar on uu,As a pkm who has insisted on ou for a long time, I still want to try this mon in sv ou,Is there any suitable teammate/team type?

last is haxous,mold breaker+dd can let this mon defeat Unaware pkm,if i want to build haxous hyper offense,Do you think we should consider shed tail?and some other dragon type pkm?
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    I'd say Lokix is the most viable of those options. Specs Ttar is very inconsistent, overall a matchup fish that will only sometimes work. Furthermore a lot of people are aware of special Tyranitar sets being more popular.
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    As for Haxorus, I'd say shed tail is a good idea for it. Even with Mold Breaker though, can it break Dondozo? I don't believe so. Perhaps a Swords Dance Tera Steel set with Outrage + Poison Jab would work.
    Yo Pinka. I recently started playing gen 9 and used this team built around tera normal Dragonite. Do you have any tips to improve this team now that Chien-Pao has been banned?
    Hello,Pinkcross!
    I have been reading your rmt, which is really perfect and beneficial.
    I want to ask you about build Ceruledge team(especially bulk up)
    I really like this mon,and when i heard bulk up flash fire Ceruledge,it's great for me on sv ou
    i want to know when i want to build bulk up Ceruledge,Which pkm should I try to build a team? Which is more suitable for Ceruledge? bo/balance?
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    Rapid spin is definitely advisable. Given Ceruledge's weakness to Stealth Rock, Cinderace or Hatterene may also be a good idea. Chien-Pao is a very good partner indeed! Dondozo is the only thing that really stops this Ceruledge, so chipping it is a great idea.
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    This project actually really intrigues me, I'd love to build it sometime over the weekend. I'll attempt it and let you know how it goes. :)
    Unowndragon
    Unowndragon
    thanks!!
    Hi Pinkacross. I recently battled you in gen 9 ou today on December 3 2022 with a maushold team that was not built by me. I'm a huge fan of yours and of your teams. I played with your porygon z rain team a earlier in 2022. My account was locked, so I just wanted to say gg and it was an honour battling you. Looking forward to what kind of heat you bring to your gen 9 teams and keep up the good work my man.
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    Sorry for the late response, I'm glad you enjoyed my teams and battling against me. :] This gen has been a bit tough, but I'm learning and I'm sure I'll be able to put out more fun teams for you! Thanks for the kind works and have a great day.
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    I've been doing some gen 9. Life has been busy but I'll learn the metagame eventually and do some RMTs hopefully. :)
    shawk*+:)
    shawk*+:)
    ^ yk who to call when it comes to designs for those teams, yessirski. :boi:
    are you really 62 Also I love your yt channel also can you post some more videos
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    No, I'm not. As for more videos, life is really busy right now but I'll do my best. :] Thank you for the support!
    Yo Pinkacross!

Love your channel, really helped me understand how to play Offensive/HO teams.
    Anyway Ive been using your advice andsome of my own, I got to 1634 elo Gen 8 OU for the first time ever using HO.
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    That's awesome! :D Congratulations! Ill try to make more similar videos.
    Dang pinka you really 62?
    Fancy1
    Fancy1
    Thanks for the advice I’ll go back into the lab on this one :)
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    Just read over my comments and realized they sounded kinda harsh. Its not a terrible team by any means and I appreciate the creativity! :)
    Fancy1
    Fancy1
    You’re all good man :)
    Hi, I was wondering if I could get advice on this HO. I took some inspiration from other sets I have seen such as the Normal Gem Landorus on your YouTube video in order to make a double Meteor Beam core with Magnezone, as Nihilego and Weavile struggle against Ferrothorn and Melmetal. Let me know what you think. Thank you in advance! https://pokepast.es/f23adeff8b196ca9
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    Urshifu as well is also very difficult. You may want to try fitting in a Water resist somewhere (my personal favorite is Volcanion). I wonder if you could just replace Magnezone for Volcanion. Frankly, Weavile can run Low Kick over Triple Axel and destroy Steels anyway. Removing Magnezone does make Scarf Kartana more threatening, though. Test and see if Urshifu is indeed the problem I think it is.
    Scorcha9
    Scorcha9
    I've been testing and Urshifu is definitely an issue. Should I use a Choice Specs set or a bulky HDB defog set? I'm thinking if I really wanna answer Urshifu and do better against scarf Kartana it should be the latter. Thanks!
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    I agree. You may have to make other changes if Scarf Kartana is a recurring issue, but for now give this a shot! :)
    Pinkacross, you’ve single-handedly made me play OU. Thanks.

PS: You are the best ladder builder out there.
    Dead by Daylight
    Dead by Daylight
    Thanks for the help! I just wanted to see if I could make Diggersby similar to Ash-Greninja from G7, where it hits hard and sets Spikes on anything attempting to switch in, letting it make progress whenever it needs to. I see where you're coming from, though.

Here's the updated team: Prospekt's March: Diggersby Offense (pokepast.es)
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    This team is scared a LOT by Weavile. Your only real resist is a Specially Defensive Clefable. I'd try to adjust to avoid that weakness.
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    Also no removal is not ideal, fitting in Defog would be better.
    You really made the channel! I like it!
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    This looks decent. There are no real threats in a conventional "you lose to this" type of way, but I recommend testing and seeing if your team can sustain momentum and get Dragapult and Aegislash in frequently enough. Only 2 U-turners is a bit low, and Toxapex can be a momentum drain. Lmk how the testing goes! :]
    Nashrock
    Nashrock
    Thanks! I ran some games on this team and was also thinking if I should add a port-user or put a ejection button. Also, I find it hard to deal with dragonite sometimes, but probably that’s my skill problem.
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    Not a skill issue at all, my bad for not noticing that. The standard Ice Punch EQ Dnite is a near certain 6-0. I recommend using Colbur Berry Slowbro with Body Press, Slack Off, Ice Beam, and Teleport over Toxapex. If you switch out any other pokemon for something that counters or semicounters Weavile, you can add in Future Sight over anything but Teleport.
    Omg you made the channel :O. Ima go watch right now
    zReptar
    zReptar
    Update watched the vid, loved it and can't wait to see more. Although I will say I refuse to listen to what you should have on a team cause that's just the type of builder I am
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    Yo congrats on the badge, you deserve it!

I just wanted to ask something, I’ve been stuck on 1400-1600 elo and I can’t seem to get past 1600. Sometimes I even get as low as 1300 for some odd reason.
    Should I be changing my play style? Use different Teams? I have no idea what to do.

(I’m at 1594 elo currently, but I always lose the battle when I get here.)
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    The hazard stack I built is simple and good for ladder. I dont have the link but you can find it by typing /rfaq s in the OU room.
    LuckyBomber
    LuckyBomber
    Can you give me a breakdown of that team, I can’t really understand it.
    LuckyBomber
    LuckyBomber
    Wait nvm
    Hi Pinka c:
    I am trying to get descriptions and or give a last look at the ou room samples. I wanted to see if there was smth you wanted to add/change to yours or if there's any specific notes I should add to the description. You can message me in Suwawa#8387 if that's easier.

Nice badge :]
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    Thank you! Sorry for the late response. The team is pretty simple: stack hazards with Landorus and Ferrothorn, abuse Defog with Bisharp, and use the core of Slowbro + Victini + Koko to break. If the description comminicates that, I dont see any need for a change. :]
    congrats!
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    Thank you! It was very kind of them to give me this badge.
    BT89
    BT89
    it was also super deserved on your part!
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    Thanks thats very nice of you to say. :)
    Hey, i haven't been on in a very long time but i improved quite a bunch!
    I decided to make a team based off Necrozma (1 of my favorite mons) and it is a decent team however it has issues with Sweepers. Any idea on how to potentially improve this team or suggest good teammates for Necrozma?

https://pokepast.es/fba0ef05b2a1c0b2
    I recommend making a Necrozma RMT, your Lanturn one was awesome!
    Vørtex
    Vørtex
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    I agree, Gengar + Mandibuzz seems like a very strong core. This team has no obvious structural errors, I'd recommend testing on ladder and seeing how it goes! (Warning: Volcarona is VERY scary for you).
    Vørtex
    Vørtex
    Thanks! I will try it
    Hey Pinkacross,

Thanks for your help last time, I was wondering if you know any samples or teams with Zeraora that would work well against current metagame. Thanks!
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    Hey sorry I dont personally have any Zeraora teams, but if you ask around the OU room I'm sure someone would be able to provide one. I know Fusien has a good one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…