Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Here's the last two spreads..!

Bellsprout: 36 HP / 76 Atk / 196 SpA / 200 Spe
    Hippopotas: 212 HP 20 Atk 212 Def 20 SpD
    Im coming on now, would you be willing to take 5 instead of 3? For extra credit of course ^^
    A Treecko with : 40 HP / 240 SpA / 196 Spe
    Riolu - 236 Sp.Atk / 196 Spe / 36 HP / 36 Def
    Bulbasaur - 76 HP / 76 Sp.Def / 124 Def / 156 Sp.atk

Need a minute to transfer my Riolu and Bulba to my platinum cart. lol
    Would you possibly want to LC - EV three other Pokémon for me? lol I'd be happy to give you 8 credits. ^^
    Thank you very much for your EV-training. Everyone is perfect. ^^ I'll add you to my recommended list for sure!
    would be easier to track your replies if you replied on my wall, but sure. lol Do you want to trade now then?^^
    Oh, do you have 144 Sp.Atk / 108 Atk and 252 Spe? That was what I asked right? lol And.. I suppose another point in Atk would be alright. ^^
    Oh, and on the Non-LC Carvanha, the ev spread only adds up to 204. So I could get you one more point in a stat.
    Yeah, I killed a lot of Magikarps. I also had everybody else holding an exp share and pkrus helped alot. I'm still trying to figure out what I want exactly. I have an idea, but I'm considering saving some credits for a rainy day.
    Oh great! =] That's some speedy EV-training! Did you kill Magikarps? ^^ A lot of people will want LC EV-training, it's hard to find people who are up for it so good job learning it! You've got 6 credits in my thread, pick what you want for the trade now if you want or you can choose to save them. =)
    Ok, coming on WiFi now and these are the spreads. ^^ Both Carvanha are the same so it doesn't matter which you choose for what EV-spread.

Carvanha: 252 Spe / 108 Atk / 144 Sp.Atk
    Rattata: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
    Poliwag: 252 HP/ 252 Sp.Def / 4 Def
    Carvanha: 76 Atk / 236 SpA / 196 Spe
    Well, I'll give you 6 credits in my thread if you can take on all 4 of my Pokémon needing EV-training. ^^ You don't have to be done today!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…