Nick
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey when do you want to play for OST. My time zone is gmt-6 and I'll be available to play most hours during the weekend and most other days in the afternoon.
    Hey man I think the match situation got amended and I am confirmed to be your opponent for this round, timezone is gmt -6 and weekend would be best for me just lmk what works for you and we can try to find a time that suits us both well.
    Hello we play for SS ssnl r3! I'm Gmt -6 and would be most free on the weekend.
    Ran D. Savage
    Ran D. Savage
    Hey man I think the match situation got amended and I am your opponent for this round, weekend would be best for me just lmk what works for you and we can try to find a time that suits us both well.
    hellou, sm ssnl, +1, as soon as possible, afternoon to night all possible
    Hey! Monotype ssnl, i'm gmt 0 and mostly available all my afternoon time. What about you?
    Hey, we play for ubers ssnl, im gmt +1, cant play on thursday evening but pretty much all other times
    Yo oras ssnl, I’ gmt +1, you can contact me on discord to make the schedule easier, when can you play?
    hey, om majors. -5, free basically any time after 5pm for me and can make days work if need be just lmk in advance. weekends im free all day :3
    hayedenn
    hayedenn
    bump, my only avail change is that im not free saturday night
    we play for ubers ssnl, I'm -5, can do my evening/night most days this week, or pretty much any time saturday
    paired for smru cup, I'm GMT+1. i can play from 11am-5pm on friday, saturday, and sunday.
    Nick
    Nick
    sorry for late response, ill be free for the next hour if thats possible, if not how about 10am gmt-4 tomorrow?
    eifo
    eifo
    i can play if we begin right now
    Nick
    Nick
    im on
    hey when are you good for the DOU ssnl? I'm GMT+0, and would prefer to play around 5pm my time during the weekdays, as I have a no pokemon policy on the weekends. 5pm GMT+0 tomorrow or thursday are my preferred times.
    Nick
    Nick
    aw shit im gonna get acted aren't I
    Nick
    Nick
    no mons on weekend is absurd but thats on me for the late response
    hey when nd ssnl im gmt + 1 we can play now ifw or i'd like to play after this week
    Nick
    Nick
    how about 330pm your time sunday?
    Nowno
    Nowno
    should be good
    Nowno
    Nowno
    if we respect the ruleset we have to play without the bans, do you agree on using the actual meta? would be way more practical
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…