DragonPhoenix333
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i'm on smogtours as mionda
    Lalaya
    (ftr i said its possible if both players agreed to it, and that it's still not recommended)
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    disappointing that your browser seems to be 10 steps ahead being secure. regardless you tried your best and hopefully in the future you will be able to log to smogtours server if you plan on playing big tournament games. you have potential since you proved to not be those extremely insecured main server hiding players. good luck for the future events!
    DragonPhoenix333
    DragonPhoenix333
    thanks ig
    Hello, we play for the Tours Plaza Seasonal. My time zone is GMT+1; please add me on Discord as Tenebricite#6544 for scheduling.
    DragonPhoenix333
    DragonPhoenix333
    I'm GMT -8, my discord is MysticalDragon#6940, i sent an invite
    Yo , we play for the Mega Auction tour , im gmt+1 lmk when you can , free today from now till 11pm my time and tmr from 4pm onwards so lmk
    DragonPhoenix333
    DragonPhoenix333
    Hi, I'm GMT -8, does 10:30 am my time 7:30 pm your time work today?
    Hi, we play in the Challenge Cup 1v1 tournament. What date and time works best for you? I'm GMT-5 and would most optimally prefer to play at 6:00 PM my time, tomorrow on the 13th. If that time doesn't work I can be fairly flexible, with advance notice.
    jeph02
    jeph02
    Just following up in hopes you receive my message. Would you like to play tomorrow, the 14th, at 6:00 PM my time?
    DragonPhoenix333
    DragonPhoenix333
    sorry, wasnt checking smogon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…