mad dawg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We're paired for Asia vs the world, they tagged the wrong person in the thread, supposed to be me
    It will probably be easiest to play during your mornings if you can (assuming you're +8)
    mad dawg
    mad dawg
    Oh i was so confused lol. Yea im +8. Can you this morning? If not it will have to be later in the week like sunday or my monday morning.
    Bspl, -4, when’s good for you?
    mad dawg
    mad dawg
    I'm +8. Before the weekend preferably I can plan in the morning sometime after 8am. Otherwise we can do my Monday morning your sunday night
    mad dawg
    mad dawg
    Discord is maddawg_, much easier way to reach me
    randbats wcop, im -4 is saturday or sunday after 5pm my time okay?
    mad dawg
    mad dawg
    Sure, how late can you go? I'm +8
    kaori
    kaori
    i can go longer on sunday night, if you're +8 though i get off work at 12 AM mon-wednesdays, so we could do a better time for you on one of those days next week, otherwise just let me know for sunday night my time
    mad dawg
    mad dawg
    I don't mind playing in my morning if you are flexible. Some point Monday morning I'll be free to play. Will be easier to co-ordinate on discord. My disc is maddawg_
    hey dawg, go ruwc next sunday ? im +2
    mad dawg
    mad dawg
    Hey bro, next sunday should work between 6-10pm +8. Hmu on disc maddawg_
    BlazingDark
    BlazingDark
    9pm/10pm +8 next sunday sounds great for me pal
    mad dawg
    mad dawg
    Hey heard you're sick. I don't mind rescheduling. Hope you feel better soon. Discord is maddawg_, easier to reach me there
    Hello, wcor, gmt+2, available pretty much anytime
    mad dawg
    mad dawg
    Yo hmu on discord it will be easier lining up, maddawg_. Will play whenever you see me on and I got time.
    Wcor. My timezone is GMT +3, free after 8 pm basically whole day and fully free on weekends. Can play on midday too if I have to. Let us all know your avail so we can schedule smoothly.
    Perish Song
    Perish Song
    mad dawg
    mad dawg
    Yo hmu on discord it will be easier lining up, maddawg_. Will play whenever you see me on and I got time.
    When do you want to play for dpp cup ? i'm gmt +2
    mad dawg
    mad dawg
    You wanna play tonight? Hmu on discord regardless i dont check here often. maddawg_
    Hey, we play for ADV Ubers Cup. When would you like to play? I am more availiable during Thursday, Friday and Saturday, Sunday is pretty tough for me. I am GMT-6.
    mad dawg
    mad dawg
    Probably your friday or Saturday night will work best. HMU on discord im more active there. mad dawg #5230
    Edgar
    Edgar
    kk added you on discrord
    hey, when do you want to play for altpl? i'm +1, available between 7pm and 11pm on weekdays and either between 10am and 12pm or 2pm and 7pm on the weekend
    mad dawg
    mad dawg
    Hey, 2-3 pm on Saturday would work for me if thats fine for you?
    Frrf
    3pm +1 on sat should be fine
    Frrf
    i'm on both main and stours as Frrf, chall whenver you're ready
    hello, when do you wanna play for alt pl? I'm gmt+1 and free Thursday all day, otherwise I'm busy but I can try to find a time on specific times... let me know when you can play
    when bspl? im -7 prefer weekend
    mad dawg
    mad dawg
    Can we do your sunday night, im away until sunday
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    yes that works fine, what time?
    mad dawg
    mad dawg
    Should be able to play whenever really from like 6pm - til late sunday night. Ill let you know if anything changes
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…