Lily
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• bw lc, when do you want to play? Gmt+1 till saturday btw
    Shing
    Shing
    Yeah, the time will change one hour forward but that still works fine for me.
    Lily
    Lily
    hey so turns out the clocks actually shift at like 1am, do u still wanna play in 10 or would u rather delaY?
    Shing
    Shing
    just lmk on here or smogtours and then we can play
    Hello. SV PU No Johns. I am GMT -5. Pretty flexible any time or day. What works best for you?
    sleid
    sleid
    great, see you then
    sleid
    sleid
    hey just realized we are a bit past our time. you around still?
    Lily
    Lily
    oh im sorry, im around now if you still are or we can reschedule if you want
    I watched this game and ,what the really wonderful game!!!
    https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen9uu-678220
    Salamence with Choice Specs,both the unexpected and reasonable;it is the genius idea about Pawmot has rest;let Hippowdon tera rock in order to raise his spd by sandstorm!
    asukabee
    asukabee
    however,one more thing that I want to confirm:
    why your Tatsugiri's ability is Commander?The only reason I could think of it is because Gardevoir has trick。
    I really hope you can tell me why!
    Lily
    Lily
    hi, thank you! :D i appreciate the kind words! you are correct, my Tatsugiri is using commander because of Gardevoir; i have nothing that resists Fairy, so i don't want to risk boosting its Special Attack. hope this helps!
    asukabee
    asukabee
    ohhhhh.thanks for your sharing, which has helped me a lot.
    Before, you put Maushold in the sun also gave me a lot of inspiration.
    The game was so exciting,I hope you can allow me to do a video about this game!
    Come on the next game!And,Nilou could also hope to dance for your victory!
    Hi staff tour when. I'm GMT +1, can do Wednesday and Sunday 1-9 pm and Saturday 3-9 pm
    Lily
    Lily
    heyo, wanna do wednesday at like 8-9pm your time?
    Jordy004
    Jordy004
    Sounds good, see ya then
    hiii we're paired for pu adv cup, im -5 and can do evenings past 6 pm and am free all day saturday and then on sunday evening. lmk what your avail looks like!
    Hi fam, i would love to be your co manager in uupl i have experience in managing in discord independent pl s and have won some too. Also i have the knowledge about this tier and would be greatest support you will end up having in your team. Also i if you wanna contact me you can either contatct me here or dm me on discord on Chris Hemsworth#5577. Ty :)!
    Lily
    Lily
    sorry i'm terrible and forgot to reply oops!! I've got a like a billion messages to keep track of but I will try to get back to everyone at some point x_x sry and ty!!
    Chris Chien Pao
    Chris Chien Pao
    Np fam i know you are a pretty busy person but whenever you get the time pls reply to my 1st message! Ty!
    Chris Chien Pao
    Chris Chien Pao
    Also sorry for disturbing you again but if you dont want to end up managing with me pls i would like you to selected me as one cause i will love to be a part of this pl as a manager snd i will do my best! Ty!
    We're matched for uu masters round 2, do you have a preferred day to play on?
    Sneakyplanner
    Sneakyplanner
    Saturday would probably work best for me, and I would prefer to play at a later time since I'm 5 hours behind you. Probably around 8 or 9 pm.
    Lily
    Lily
    9pm sat sounds good :D
    Sneakyplanner
    Sneakyplanner
    I'm on smogtours as Sneakyplanner now, you can challenge when ready.
    hello fellow cappl champ, when you wanna go for sm cap
    Lily
    Lily
    Hello fellow cappl champ, wanna play on Saturday some time between 4pm-11pm +0?
    LBN
    LBN
    Lemme check work sched when i get home, if i forget to by the end of tonight pester on disc
    LBN
    LBN
    alright according to my work schedule that should be possible, i'll see you then, ping on disc whenever in that timeframe and i'll lyk if its good, but it will be good for sure at some point in that timeframe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…