Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hallo ich wollte dich fragen, ob du immer noch dein scheues gegen mein stilles Celebi tauschen würdest.
    Mfg Aquarius
    I have one but it just doesnt want tto work with vista tried everything already newest versions of the software conecction settings etc so we can only wait til there back I gues
    if thatse the case with the neightbers i cant find a solution because there isnt one I cant use my own wireless because its rotected by wpa 2 and the ds lite only understands wep
    I hope so but I asked my mother who said the neightbers might put the voltage of becausere there is no one home if thats the case I wont have wifi til there back so I cant promise anything
    omfg I have a serius problem the wireless network I used is completely gone it was the one from the neightburs so i cant do anything about it unles you can do something with .pkm files otherwise I can do nothing because I dont have wifi anymore I hope its temporary or otherwise I can never trade again
    cool thanks I wil be on any moment now sorry for the inconveinence I have quicksire infernape and ninteales for you at the moment
    its al listed in my thread but w have a problem some pokemon are missing on my r4 so it wil take a while to put them in that game again is it ok with you that yiou receive what I do have at the moment and get the others some other day because my pc is a bit of messy now and i wil have too look where I have it
    ok I check my r4 card if there not al oin it anymore I wil be online in a few more minutes since I have to copy the savefile from my pc to my r4
    I updated abit I need to add 2 shaymins, wailmer, gulpin to it. I got a sexy naughty extremespeed Zigzagoon ;) and some little cup Pokemon
    Oh its redis? Cool I will add it right now :), I also updated my thread abit. I got a cool Ledian from Pokemon XD :). I will credit you and link to your thread
    Oh for real? Thanks I just checked its Ivs its very nice ^^ and its in a cool ball too!
    Thanks so much I will add you to my whitelist aswell
    Yea I like that one better too ;), Im ready to give you the Celebi tell me when to head in
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…