Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, sorry for being hard on you if it seems that way =\ I didn't realize you weren't too fluent in English D: I'll PM Ditto.
    Hm, this is a total time zone fail =( 15-18 GMT+1 is 6 AM where I am, and I'm already leaving for school by then. And, obviously, I wouldn't be home for 21-22 GMT+1 either with school.

I'm assuming you can't get on any other times, so I have no idea what the solution here would be. PM Ditto maybe?
    Hey, it seems that we have until Wednesday to get this battle done so we better plan something as soon as possible (which means as soon as you sign on next.)

I'm going to be available from ~8 PM to ~3 A.M. Smogon time (GMT -5). I might be able to go to 4 A..M. Please give me the time frame you're available so we can schedule something.
    We were literally 5 minutes apart, gah x-x I left right after I made that post. Sorry =\ If we see each other tomorrow, we can battle, but in the likely chance we don't we'll have to rely on coin flip.
    We need to figure out a time. I just realized its was Monday so I don't know what time you'd be on. I was hoping you'd be on around this time but I guess not =P I'll check back in about an hour.
    Hey, we're paired for the Roulette match :) Let's get our battle done soon, preferably over this weekend :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…