Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ok, so go to a guy named Monsoonbeast, go to his trade thread called the Black Market and ask him for kalyx's Mudkip.
    I have some, but all the ones I have I can't redistribute. Anything in particular you were looking for?
    Alright, I'll clone them for you and give you back copies. Make sure you bring two fodder with you along with barboach and Shedinja
    Hey, when you finish EVing, can you message me? I might have to leave in about an hour and a half, so I'll trade as soon as you're finished.
    No, the ninjask has the same IV's, but besides Attack and Speed they aren't too good. Shedinja's only good because it doesn't need defenses or hp.
    Both very simple:

Shedinja 252 Atk/ 252 Speed

Barboach: 252 Atk/252 Speed/ 4 HP

Please don't change moveset for either, I'll try to give you usable movesets for EVing
    I actually got something for you! If you'd like, I can give you a copy of each of these (the barboach isn't all that great, but its got d-dance) if you EV train them. Ones a D-dance Jolly barboach with 31 Atk and Spe and the other's shiny Flawless Adamant Shedinja with Swords Dance. Would you mind EVing these?
    lol, not really. I usually give references all the time. Next time I RNG something I'll be glad to help you out
    Oh, sorry, I already EV'd them because you didn't respond. I actually don't have a thread anymore because I'm leaving soon.
    Welcome to Smogon! I have a Shiny Murkrow and Sandshrew with flawless IV's in the stats they need. Do you mind EV training them and I can give you a copy in return?
    i dont have much, i have always played pokemon "organicly" i avoided all hacks and hackers including ar. but i am no completly tired of breeding sub par pokemon only to realize i should be breeeding a dif set. atm all i have to offer is ev training. looking for people to help get me started.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…