Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yea, thought I was ready, but turns out I wasn't ready, so I'm getting ready and when I'm ready I'll let you know. :)
    So, which FC did you want me to use?
    Yeah, but I'd prefer if AR wasn't used for tutoring even for legit purposes. Now if you would use AR for BPs and then tutor with those BPs, that would be fine.
    This one is also EV trained properly; good job once again! I would be glad to give you more jobs, but it would be nice if you could tutor moves. I'll let you know when I get PKMN who don't need tutoring. Enjoy the Shroomish!
    Okay, I'm just loading up my game now. I will clone and be right online. Thanks for training :)
    Sure dude. Let me know when you're ready. You can have both if you'd like, it's no big deal.
    Dang that sucks, unless you can get him to level 40 with ease, then that TM won't help. You can have it for free if you'd like.
    Great job on the Cresselia; it's been EVed properly. If you can't finish Drapion in time don't worry about it, I can always pick it up later. No rush at all, but it all depends on how soon you want to pick up that Shroomish.
    Drapion
    Utility Special Defender
    252 HP / 12 Atk / 244 SpD
    ~ Crunch
    ~ Earthquake / Toxic Spikes / Whirlwind
    ~ Rest
    ~ Sleep Talk

Once again, don't worry about TM moves.
    Yeah, no need to rush. As long as you can train Cresselia and the other PKMN in 3 hours it's fine.
    Because I have 2 EV trained versions of it already. You can just EV train Cresselia. I'll send you another PKMN to EV train when you're done with Cresselia so you can earn the second credit.
    What have you started on first?

Just curious because I hope it's not Weavile lol.
    Nevermind Entei, he requires move tutoring as well. We'll just use the same set for Weavile without Ice Punch (just remember to keep Night Slash).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…