Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I apologize if it came off that way. I didn't mean to. I didn't think it was my end because my wifi connection has been and still is solid. Every other game, I didn't have that problem. But again I apologize if it looked like I was accusing you
    I apolgize for the crit against Hypno, however Hypno was at a legitimate disadvantage. You couldn't both protect Hypno and damage Donphan simultaneously, you either misclicked or miscounted Reflect's duration (I write it down), Hypnosis is dangerously inaccurate, and letting me attack repeatedly gives me multiple chances to crit.

I applaud your unusual choices, I was happy to see a Regirock lead as opposed to an Uxie/Ambipom.

I certainly hope to battle you in the future, hopefully we can have a hax free battle.
    "Mawage.Mawage is what bwings us togevvah..tooday."
    So ironic that you have that in your sig and it was on yesterday don't ya think?

"And wove, truee wovee.."
    hmm, i guess not. don't know why i was thinking that. Cloyster is pretty good for Spike support, which is the only real draw to use him. getting Stealth Rock up with Sandslash is probably the more reliable of the two though. there are LOTS of pokemon in UU that HATE SR.
    that crit on your Rhyperior was unfortunate, but so was the crit on my Toxicroak. ;) and then the crit on my Rhyperior was just uncalled for. xP

hope you keep playing the lower tiers, they're fun as shit and not enough people do. try NU out sometime, it's awesome.
    Wish Chansey mainly. legit ones are few and far between, and GOOD legit ones are even more rare. i just don't think it's fair to hack a perfect one. same with the others i mentioned. :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…