Red_Phoenix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Would you hatch a 935 egg for me? I could give you a 5IV tyrunt for helping me xD

3DS FC: 3110-4710-7198 IGN: Yulissa
    That's no problem, I have plenty of 4IV males if you'd like that. Female ratio means I unfortunately didn't really end up many girls
    Red_Phoenix
    Red_Phoenix
    Sure, that would be really helpful!
    ViciousJawa
    ViciousJawa
    Thanks a bunch! Really nice of you.
    Red_Phoenix
    Red_Phoenix
    No problem, thank you for the nice parent :)
    Hey, your SV matched one of my eggs! :) Seems to be a common thing haha. If you could possibly hatch it for me, that'd be wonderful! (Also, it's a male and if you can, would you nickname it King)
    FC: 3609-1346-0731
    IGN: Ryan

Thanks again!!!
    Red_Phoenix
    Red_Phoenix
    No problem, I'll be available to hatch from 6pm to 11pm (GMT+1). Send me a PM when you are ready.
    MAD31NCHINA
    I'm ready. If possible, could you nickname the Shinx King when you hatch it? I'm a freak about nicknames and such. :P Thanks so much by the way.
    Hi! Found your SV matching one of my eggs through Reddit. Could you hatch it for me if possible? :D
    Thanks!

FC: 1435 3926 6294
    IGN: Fluffy
    fluffyc
    Sure no problem :).
    Thanks again.
    Red_Phoenix
    Red_Phoenix
    Are you the same fluffy who contacted me on reddit?
    fluffyc
    Yes haha! Sorry I seem a bit despo xD. Happens to be a 31/31/31/31/31/31 egg with your sv.
    Similar to lOlpO...lol...if there's anything you may want in my thread (although you can already do anything there probably) please pick 2 or 3 pokes for that amazing Flygon :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…