Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• not right now. for now just make enough for the winners, make an extra for you , and give me back original. I gotta be quiet so no voice chat :c
    my plat fc and your diamond, I'm going in soon:)
    GRAHAM WE NEED TO DO THIS LIKE SOON ;___________;
    is tonight good? if not tonight, then please be on from 12-5pm tomorrow (gmt-4)
    it will be my platinum fc after all :D
    in todays tournament i got a matchup 1st round against a guy who went to like 4th round :'C i am sad. hahah when are you getting on
    we missed each other again...... damn we suck hahahah these people must hate me. I was quite busy during that time (smogon tour 10). bleeh probably use my pearl fc, I'll vm you it in the morning. and by in the morning I mean when I wake up. and by when I wake up I mean 2 pm at the earliest XD if you have irc that would be easier, I am usually on #smogonwifi.

yeah I got tunnel vision too! and did you ride on the right side? there's no side railing .________. it's like falling over.
    Can I please pick up the Yanma from the Sexy Giveaway? BEN 2966 3391 8677. I'll be ready anytime today, but if I can't can you hold it until possibly after Labor Day? I might not have Wi-Fi access then.
    Hey are you ready to trade? Buckert and Charmander#4 need a Yanma as well, so heres what I would like you to do: clone one for yourself, give me back the original, and make 11 others for your 9 winners and those 2 extras. I RODE IT TOO IT WAS AWESOME. Did you black out kindof at the bottom? like you couldnt see for a second? hahah
    I see you're on, can I pick up the yanma from the sexy giveaway? Use fc 2107 2540 6086
    ugghhhhhh dude I'm so sorry I couldn't get on, mom was being cruel and stuff. also jiovaine11 (another distributor) can't clone becuase of a broken AR so I'm wondering if you could cover? it's winners 21-30 as well as your 61-69. I will let you know tomorrow what the details are and stuff. I'm in va too! cool! did you ride intimidator 305?!?!?

ps I will be on all tomorrow I swearrr.
    i am on all today to make sure that people get this yanma, anytime you are going in the wifi room send me a vm. what amusement park? i love parks hahah
    I can give you the sexy Yanma anytime today for distribution, send me a VM/PM when you are ready. Remember to keep one for yourself, give me back the original, and make 9 more for the winners. Thanks a lot!! :D (friend code in signature)
    still seems the same.. ill give you two credits, ill get someone else to iv/ev check them tommorrow if the result comes up different ill tell you.
    i doubble checked and three came out like this, should be 252/252. uhh
    gible 255 attk/248
    palkia 255 spa /248 speed
    regi 240 hp/255 atk
    Thanks graham...I will have projects for you in the future. I'm going to update mah thread... yes. I finally have what I need.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…