vonFiedler
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just remembered the post I made in that stupid mysterious thread: I wasn't suggesting people who believe in religion are stupid like people who believe in UFOs. Or that there is any correlation between the two. I was just saying that some, not necessarily a large percentage but some, people who believe in things they can't prove tend to demonize science because they see it as some kind of evil entity that tries to disprove the thing they believe in.
    Sadly I have a full seven reserves atm, and a waiting list of several more people who, like you, asked a little too late. Good news is so many people are P2 atm due to there being three other games that you should get in if you are P1 (not sure if you are or not, just saying).
    hey, I heard from jiggly that she's gonna be away for a little while, and was probably relying on me to lynch for her or something

anyway if she doesn't do a lynch in 24 hours would you mind giving a little bit of an extension?
    This was kinda off topic so I thought I would bring it here.. Yeah I agree Minun and Plusle are bad, its just not at all because of their twinness, which I thought was a great concept, they just fucked it up with their pikaness.

Have a nice day.
    I'd be okay with co-hosting the game you mentioned after mafia. If you've already found somebody, that's cool, but if you're still looking, I'd be available.
    I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not at this point so I'll just leave it at that
    You're just mad because I had good "your mom" jokes unlike you because there's nothing wrong with someone's mom being a fisher, and having Rezon as a mom would be awesome. And the OP joke sucked I improved it greatly
    please dont start your mafia until NOC ends, so every one from there has a good chance to get in. SInce tbh, the game is pretty much over after the night phase
    Sure thing! But I'm in a Big mafia game and I don't know how priority works with those. They don't count or something?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…