reklaw_vahn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No prob. Reason it took so long for me to get it nicknamed was because I was saved in an area for later shiny RNG.
    I'll be online in just a minute. Since I needed to get it nicknamed, it's in my Diamond and the FC is different. 3267 0249 8588
    I still have not received Heatran. Musicmeister is always too busy to trade him to me =/
    For Registeel I have Nest, Dive, and Net Ball, and for Regirock I have Repeat and Luxury. :s
    Awesome, I'll be on then. =)
    Ersatz for your mudkip, right? And as I said, that'd be great if you could send me a few copies of Ersatz back. (sorry, don't mean to be asking too much, but it really would help) =)
    I got a router that works, so I'll be able to trade whenever we can work out a day/time. =)
    Around the afternoon and sometimes in the morning from 9-12 am PST. Btw, I'm not sure if i have Uxie as UT. I have it ev trained at Lvl 89 with my moveset, so idk if you're interested in that or not.
    Want to complete our pending after I finish up my other trade. You would need to trade with both of my FC though and clone me back a copy of everything
    Okay.. It probably won't get fixed, though. I'm kind of 'borrowing' it, and they blocked it off or something, so.. I'll probably just have to wait until tomorrow, when I can go to a hotspot (which still usually doesn't like my DS, just to warn you..).
    Ok. It will be the Diamond one. =)
    EDIT: Actually, my wifi is down... I'll have to trade some other time. D=
    I'll be available tomorrow during the day, maybe...
    Wow, I totally wasn't paying attention to whose was what. ^__^;

How about your Trapinch, then? Either version, shiny or non-shiny will do. =)
    I can trade now. =D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…