reklaw_vahn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay, in that case i want to know the third choice you got since i only see Azelf and Feebas :P
    I can but I am now out of time. We will have to trade tomorrow morning. The same time that we were messaging earlier...
    I haven't downloaded the RNG reporter, I just used step-by-step instructions, so I have know idea what a delay is. You just have to start the game at EXACTLY 02:13:59, no exceptions, on the correct date. Really simple, I just usually press it on 02:12:58 because the second moves right after that on my DS, it starts at 59.
    How about a surfing pikachu for now? It's timid and has some pretty good IVs. It's on my thread if you want more details.
    The eevee's okay, as long as it still has the egg moves. I need it more for a breed that battling, anyway.
    My bad, wifi is gone. I'll see if my college's wifi works. (Laptops works with it) I will be able to trade Wed. from 10am to 2pm
    oh god, im so sorry for all this inconvienence, i lost my dang charger, plus there was a party last night.. sorry man, i realy appreciate this.
    Yeah sure. Could we communicate on IRC though? Smogon is still being terribly laggy for me.
    Man I'm sorry we keep missing each other. I'll be around this morning and most of tomorrow evening. Hopefully we can catch each other. Sorry.
    alrifht sounds good.
    sorry im in the middle of the pokemon league for some exp.
    ill be out in aa few
    yup, i have the machop, and its ut, but i havent had the time to get it cloned D: can you clone ?
    cool man, good to hear :D
    idc too mich for the moveset, as long as the thing is shiny, if you can mangage, and has good ivs. you can pick the moveset :D
    To those of you that come to my page to trade today or tomorrow, I will be online from 11-4:30PM (Pacific Time). Just leave a VM because I will be checking periodically.
    Oh, I don't know if you saw what I posted on my VM wall accidentally, but even if you did something came up in the morning. Would we be able to trade this weekend? Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…