Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm good. Just busy with work. I tried playing Pokemon White. Damn, I can't wait for the english version. lol
    It really was fun to see them again! So many people are like "wow, you live in Hawaii?! That's amazing!" >.< I had like 5 people on my flights back here say that xD!

Argh, I figured it wasn't just yet. I don't even know how I would RNG on my Japanese game any ways, I can't read it. Sadly.
    Who is Victini? O_o
    He is doing very well! Thanks for asking ^_^

I would, but is there some place I can go to learn RNG for white?
    Cuz at this point, I just started the game, and have no clue where to go, what to do, what to expect, let alone RNG >.<
    Point me in the right direction and I might be able to ^_^
    Wow thanks for the goodbye post :) I may still be lurking around on the forums if I feel inclined to battle someone, though it all depends on my workload.
    Thanks a lot for posting that! I'm gonna read it, try it, and when I still doesn't work out, I'll VM you if that's OK. ^^
    Well, they go away for a week, leaving their dog here, and then come back next weekend, so it's ok if you want to go on wifi now. :-) I'm just hanging around on wifi while browsing random topics, so it's ok. We'll probably start eating in half an hour though.
    Edited post: My last message double posted because of the Smogon slowness. It never went to the page showing the post had finished getting posted.
    Hi. I can send you over that manaphy egg right now if you're available. I have a bit of time. We're all relaxing after an outing and I'm having a short time with the computer.

Smogon is being slow. I'm going to trade the egg onto my HG game and then wait of wifi for a while, in case you aren't able to answer straight off because of Smogon's poopiness.
    Thank you for mentioning OmegaDonut's manaphy. I went to check his thread and realized there's a problem trading the shiny version if anyone decides to accuse me of hacking because the little critter doesn't pass a hack check because Game Freak has been stubborn about admitting they failed to prevent a shiny version. I changed my thread accordingly. Btw, you can have a copy of the little fella if you want. :-) Or the egg if you want to hatch it on your game.
    Thanks. :-) I've considered playing the Ranger Game to get a legit manaphy egg event, but what with Pokemon Black coming in the mail, I probably won't for a while. I used the AR code to trigger the gift event for this one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…