Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh I see you just copy/pasted from the post. I'll respond tomorrow after looking a bit closer at your thread, time for bed.
    Oh ok. I'll have to get them updated. Should have them up by tomorrow, so you can edit your post if you want before I respond. I'll let you know when I've updated.
    Well, I had a look at your thread, and there's a couple things I might be interested in (one for sure). You can just post a CMT in my thread (I like to keep trade talk in there so there is a record of it and other can see it). If you still need anything from me after that then we could discuss a project if you want.
    Well, I'd definitely be interested in having you do a project. However, I saw in your thread that everything of yours is fully redistributable, and I'm not really interested in a project that's going to be essentially free to everyone. If you did something like that it would probably only be a one for one trade, and wouldn't follow my usual credit system.
    Yes, they are shit. In 3h here is 20:00. I can't trade now.
    Maybe if I have holidays Next week.
    Nice! I want an Adamant Nidoran (M) and a Relaxed Nidoran (F), don't know how many you want to do.

And you said I could get the Pokémon I asked for in your thread for free?

Edit:

ID: 54256
    SID: 19682
    Haha. I know Malay to a certain extent. ^.^
    GOOD LUCK FOR MATHEMATICS! Whoopee, I'm having my examination tomorrowww.
    Do you learn stuff in English or Malay?
    No worries dude. I have another but I would need a clone back when I trade back your pokemon. :)
    see ya around.
    Hey dude! PRO Avvy xO. Lol

is it possible that I may ev train for your timid electrike and impish sandshrew and pick them up today? :)
    he was very friendly to me so i put that but i have been wanting to take it out but i am too lazy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…