Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I'm having connection troubles with my ds, would you be willing do it on po?
    Hey, when can you play the Sudden Death tournament game? Weeknights 4:30-10 CST or Sundays are best for me.
    Jayu and Jubilee were due to play tonight, but they couldn't. They keep in regular contact, but they still haven't got it done. Which sucks a bit.
    What do you mean? I was speaking of effectiveness in terms of battle, not the capturing process (Which has nothing does that have to do with effectivness in battle).

Now, I said I FEEL it takes away from it's effectiveness of torkal, I didn't not say it's useless. It nerfs explosion a great asset to torkal.

Next, I said it's heavily luck based just as any rest talk set. But what you also can't see is most rest talkers are phazers or tanks with stat boosting moves thank don't want status to ruin there sweep. But on torkal it puts it honestly at a dissadvantage. Especially, when you get moves like gyro ball, will-o-wisp, earth power, earthquake, toxic, stone edge, and more I'm importantly explosion

A pokemon with wish could probably better serve to help keep it alive rather than the set you're talking about.
    no what are you talking about? relaxed last far longer and as i said any rest talk pokemon is heavily luck based and i dare you to say it isn't
    torkal has no stat up moves like most rest pokemon

Lastly that was a horrible set to use as an example i mean really

rapid spin
    lava plume
    rest
    sleep talk

it takes a 4 from SR so it's a horrible spinner plus it's hp is low anyway, Lava plume has 30% chance to burn, but will-o-wisp auto burn. hell this set is owned by flareon FLAREON.
    id rater have explosion as it means torkal can still serve a purpose be for it dies
    a 500 base power move (500 since it cuts def)
    rest talk sets are very heavily based on luck so that was a horrible argument to bring up just so you know
    I'm getting married on Saturday, and I've been pretty busy with last minute stuff. I'm gonna be pretty inactive around for several weeks. You can just have third place. See ya around. =)
    I guess we should get that UU battle done to determine 3rd place. When is good for you?
    Hi, would you like to clone 2 of my Pokémon? I need one copy of each, and you can keep a non-redis copy for yourself. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…