Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bitch, I AM TRC!!! lol...They took over a Smogon social group that I didn't even care about anymore! HAHAHAHA...And then tried to rub it in my face like a bunch of retards!

I really could care less...I think it's hilarious actually! LOL
    I know, what the hell are we going to do? Like...live? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I'm so scared of the real world! Hurry! Lets win them over, become moderators and go on a ego trip to hide our pain and lack of existence!!! Please Neyo...we must!!!! LMFAO!!!
    Oh nooo!!!!...The moderators have invaded your page Neyo!!!! LOL

Your life is basically over now...because you know, this is all you have to live for and all! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
    Nah, I'll get it for you. I just need to force myself to look.

Yea, I have him, but it took me forever to get one. Not because of the price, but just because he never shows up that often. You should get him if you can!
    Okay...deal! lol
    Ugh...it's so frustrating because the ones that you want are so tiny and easily overlooked. =/
    Yes...I am a monster...you already knew that! haha

I doubt he will stay $25 for long, but if you can get him for less than $40 you will be doing extremely well. The people didn't list his name in the listing and he isn't dressed, so people will not be attracted to him as quick as they usually would be. I think you have a very good shot at getting him for cheap. He is from series 2 and that entire series is rare. Not many KK collectors even have 1 of the 6. He is the rarest.
    I'm so sorry, I have been looking for it, but I soon realized that I have over 900 sprites/graphics in my "Sprite" folder. lol I was on a rampage for awhile, hunting them all down in like a week. haha

I will find it for you, I promise!
    Bahahahahaha...you're such a bitch...with NO life!!!! LOL

I love how people have the ability to determine random peoples entire existence online without knowing anything about them at all! haha
    No joke...I just LOVE the attention I get from the king and Chris...they are so important and well liked on here. Makes me feel uber special and all! LOL
    Blaa...I'm a whinny (BAN ME PLEASE)! LOL

I would love to do that...both, the shower dancing and the "random bleat on the street"!!!
    Not yet...thank god. I just do hundreds of crunches and type really fast! lol

I have no idea...apparently whatever he was doing! haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…