Aerrow
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Empoleon is definitely a threat, though, as once Latias is out for the count and TSpikes + SS is up, you're at a checkmate. Not sure why he dismissed it entirely.

The choice between Starmie and Jirachi is better made by testing both. Jirachi, with Iron Head/TPunch/FPunch would solve Scizor/Lucario AND Empoleon, but would have a harder time against things that take neutral from these attacks. I'd say give both some consideration, test them, and see which does better.
    Hey, I don't want to clutter your RMT too much with my posts, so I'll reply about ScarfGon here.

ScarfGon is a decent alternative in order to retain the immunity, but he actually would not counter Empoleon as well as either Rotom-H OR Starmie. Empoleon switches in, you switch out, he Substitutes. Now what? He Ice Beams you for a OHKO. Not cool. So, he actually only adds to your Empoleon problem instead of solving it. Otherwise, it would be a good choice.
    Sure. Sorry about that. I'll do it tonight. I already took a look at it, and I already have some counters I saw. I'll be happy to do it!
    Yeah, tell me when you want to use the credit in the future.

As for now, well, I'll tell you when I'm available.
    Okay, you can post it if you're ready. I'll send the team when it's done. I'm currently testing it on Shoddy.
    Since there is no edit..

I think you have more than enough rates, I think 35 is more than enough. Try doing some tests on shoddy and spot out some weaknesses there :/

The RMT boards are for people who want an already made, done, complete team to be rated and to have changes made.

The RMTers aren't building you a team.

Besides it looks fine, i guess. Seriously though, test it on shoddy and then find your own weaknesses yourself =|
    Umm, yeah. I think you have plenty of rates. Anything any of us say will just be repetitious.
    I got you message about rating your team, but I think that it got all the rates it needed. Sorry for not rating it, but there is nothing more to cover.
    Hello Altros74! I saw you online and I wondered if you could rate my team entitled: OU Bulky Offense. Thank you for your time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…