Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah I know what you mean homey!!! Haha I was an avid halo 3 player with a 50 in mlg! Haha so scrubs that get there way totally make me mad!!! My xbl gt is sizzirp! But at the end of the day it's just a game and to play competitively separates us from the average gamer...you just need to control that temper and that "winning is teaching, losing is learning!!!" haha
    hahaha yea well charizard should only be bl and higher if you're using the belly zard set

i dont use bellyzard unless it's an Ou battle cus it's just so easy to pull off and win with it.

i've been wanting a porygon z for a while cus i wanted to give it hyper beam for lulz. LOL

and i've been looking all over for an adamant honchkrow with brave bird but i can't find any good ones so i'll have to make my own i guess

gallade is really goooood too! it cna run so many sets. i never used in UU as well cus it's too good
    hahaha yea when i kept missing on gliscor i kept saying to myself "why doesnt that happen to my gliscor!!!!"

yea you have a lot of fire weaknesses. i only use yanmega cus nobody uses it. i never used in UU cus it was too cheap for that tier so taht's why i use it in OU lol
    oh baton pass

i figured all you had left was another steel type (most likely scizor) that's y i was saying i shuld've used hp fire insted of shadow ball
    dang i knew u were gonna bp to skarmory. im dumb for using shadow ball lol

GG. first one to defeat me tonight lol
    shiT! shiT! shiT! shiT! shiT! shiT! shiT! shiT!

sorry i really did forget i put that thing to sleep! sorry for breaking sleep clause. i really am
    Maybe I'll get 3DS but I use a flashcart to play heartgold so I won't be able to play it on the 3DS D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…