Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy new year to you too! Looks like I missed you again. I'm sure we'll catch each other soon enough though.
    Yea, we can make it shiny in your game. I actually only need your SID. I can't start the project until I get that number tho.
    It can be any nature. ES is an egg move in HGSS. Would you like it shiny or regular? Also, do you know you ID and SID? I can breed it so the egg hatches shiny in your game if you want.
    the entei is 80 atk, 252 spatk, 178 speed.

uhm, will an extremespeed dratini only come in quiet nature? or is it possible for to have it bred with extremespeed? I am not sure about that dratini from hgss, what nature it exactly is. but if ever I am looking at a rash one with perhaps hp grass 70.
    Well, I'm having trouble deciding what to work on next. Whatcha got in mind? Also, what's the EV spread on the Entei?
    Bidoof is a junk poke, but the Mantyke and Bronzor are not. Thanks for the training as usual. Enjoy the pokes!
    It doesn't matter about the levels. I use the item codes so I can rare candy them if you don't want to. If you do though, Shroomish should learn Seed Bomb along the way. I should be home all day tomorrow so just VM me whenever you see me. =)
    Looks like I missed you. I'm pretty busy tomorrow but I should be able to trade on Sunday.
    I posted in your thread per the wifi forum rules. Now I'm off to bed. Later!
    Thanks for helping with the transfer. Enjoy the Entei! Here are the spreads for the Shroomish:

Jolly - 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed

Impish - 236 HP / 252 Def / 20 Speed

Obviously do not evolve them unless they learn Spore first. Lemme know when you're done. Also, if you ever end up training that Entei, I'd like an EV'd version. =)
    Yea, I caught it specifically for you, so of course you can have redis rights on it! My Soul Silver fc is 3223 8685 3989. Here's what we gotta do:

1. Give me a fodder for Entei on my Soul Silver
    2. You clone Entei while I switch to Diamond
    3. Give me an Entei clone + 1 more fodder on Diamond. I will give you 2 Shroomish that need training.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…