Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol, how are you not a scene kid? You look like one. And nobody sells pokemon here. And everyone here knows what legal iv combos are.
    Well it really depends on the people. Usually you have o list that it was bred by a hacked parent, or list as a semi-hack; which i believe is allowed; though i am not so sure.

As for the Docile ditto, i thinknits legit.
    I'm not so much concerned with the legitimacy of the Pomeg glitch in general as it is the legitimacy of a HGSS-hatched Pomeg'd Flygon. That Bulbapedia article tells me nothing I didn't know already, and all attempts I've made to 4th-gen Pomeg glitch have frozen the game. I want to know what you did to get that Flygon at all.
    What is the naturw of the flawless ditto?
    So you used the pomeg glitch on the ditto, and got diffrent natures?

I know that isnt technically hacking, more on "exploiting" the wierd glitches of the game but most people like to have legitamitly obtained pokemon. Like alot of people want a shiny flawless swords dance Qwilfish, but it is impossible to get a sword dance qwilfish because you can only teach it to qwilfish on emerald and you cant even find qwilfish there... :/
    I am sorry for trolling/spamming in your thread but i dont want to see a new member blacklisted! I xame dangerously close to being blacklisted when i first started out, but thabks to FbO, i was able to get rid of my GeoHulk pokemon (he was BL'd)
    No, Pokemons achieved by such glitches are illegal as well.I am not being a douche, but you reallt need to know this.
    First, remove those hacked Dittos ASAP, you don't want to screw up this quick.

Trading hacks will get you to the blacklist in 12 hours, DON'T DO IT.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…