Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The coolest guy on smogon
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    like that?!
    Easy Peasy
    Just type what you want linked then copy and paste the url of where you want it to go then high lite the words and click the little earth with a chain where the fonts are and enter the url.....make sense?

Step 1 - write out whatever Example:Coolest guy on smogon
    Step 2 copy link of where you want it to go----------------^
    Step 3 highlite whatever and click little earth with chains and paste url
    ...I really hope this made sense..I suck at explaining things lol
    ^_^
    ehehe...
    Yeah, I would imagine so, but I haven't got any challengers yet, and I have the gym currently closed because I'm focusing on writing Electivire's Gen V analysis...
    This does, however, give me a chance to use pokemon I wouldn't think of using otherwise though!
    ah, sorry about that, Its just that the official thread still says JRank for some reason.
    anyway, glad to have you on board, and Good Luck!
    either later on tonight or tomorrow I think. He was on alot earlier and it is 7 hours later where he is as well.
    If your cool with Normal then go ahead and join and post in TP Gym Leaders with your type etc look at other peoples if you need assistance!
    Naw you did very well against me so your good!
    WELL my Uber team needs work :P
    I can give you Poison and Normal Type for now!
    A few more types may open up if you dont mind waiting!
    I shoulda used an OU team!
    Things wold have been fair lol
    Also I heard you on the mic we shoudal talked!
    ^_^
    Yup!
    You choose how many you are gonna use in the battle, if its single or double, which clauses etc but you have to run them to me first so I can make sure its legit!
    Also do you have an OU team? I need to test my new one out if you dont mind unless you dont have one then its ok (:
    No Prob!
    If you need anything dont hesitate to ask!
    Ill try and get you a type ASAP so you can start working on it.
    ^_^
    Hello there! Your not bothering!
    Were still in the process of making it and promoting it but I think I can fit you in there every type is taken but few people are no shows so you may take there spot I just have to figure out what types are avliable tho so Ill keeep in touch with you and let you know ok!
    And thank you!
    ^_^
    Okay, I'll take a look as soon as I have time ^^
    If you can provide a link that would be helpful ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…