Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dang. Ah well.
    I will apply for normal then...
    If you want, i can battle you.
    You should use your Ice team, and i will assess your proficiency.
    Since i am a veteren ice type user, i know what to expect.
    Kuroki... Do you remember the outcom of our battle?
    Id like to compete with you to become the ice leader, if you have not already been accepted.
    Oh im sorry. I didnt mean to offend, its just that I like using uu's and nu's in battles, next time ill bring Ou's. sorry man again
    Thanks for the reminder!
    Grass is now open to!
    Grass Ice Normal
    Reminders have been sent out to the other types if they don't respond Ill have more!
    ^_^

Sincerely,
    Echosofchaoz - Leader Of Team Plasma
    ok sure next time bring a life orb sweeper that is fast I.E jolteon and indeed aerodactyl as they clean up on wall teams you might get 2-4 kills with them
    no i mean without the freezes roserade woulda slept something and then lucario and zapdos will come in and wreck stuff
    lol ya I made them that way just for that purpose. My vaporeon is my gyra killer because of it's -yes, electric hp ^^. Also don't worry bout the stall at the end, I couldn't do anything anyway xD out of stone edge and x scissor wouldn't do anything. I'll be back for a rematch for sure though xP I totally blanked with when your meta exploded grrr. So i'm assuming that wasn't the meta you showed me? lol
    lol xD well, I think this is gg. Good game. That explosion killed me xD. I should have switched to my arcanine when you sent out meta knowing that you were a sand team and you would explode xD. All so that I can later sweep with my celebi xD oh well, gg :D
    That's Very Clever thinking actually =]. I can never find a way to incorporate Aerodactyl on any team of mine even as a lead even with him being a top lead in the OU metagame -_-. I will make it my business to try and make a team with him as lead though. Also with that Sp.D boost from Sandstorm, you should still be wary of super effective SAtk moves because he still won't be able to survive them if the user has STAB (SATK sweeper), holding Life Orb, or Specs'd. Gliscor can also help too with his general bulk, ability to get rocks up efficiently, U-turn out, roost off any damage, and EQ for SE damage on common leads. You would still have a problem with Zapdos and maybe you could use a scarfer to outspeed some pokemon too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…