moot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• if you don't care then why are you getting trolled by it, white knight?
    Minimodding is frowned upon as well, moot, as per 7th site rule.

Do not be a junior mod. This means that you are not to make posts like: “In before lock” “Ban this guy!” “This is a bad thread!” “Off to Trou with this one!” The Smogon moderation staff is more than capable of maintaining these forums; please let them do so without your interference.

hypocrite
    damn i thought i'd be safe because it's hard for you to stay on one thread for a long period of time
    irc is like irl man, full of idiots

but why don't you hang in #drachma more, we have a zero-tolerance policy on stupidity
    take that up with the artist then! fatecrashers drew the first one, dracoyoshi8 drew the second
    bahahaha, never mind! I just had to untick Use Global User Information

im dum
    aaaaah, yes, I actually do remember this. And now I remember why I didn't like it; I couldn't pick different handles for different servers. But I'll just endure it.

Maybe I'll make a script to automatically change my name to Phantasia on synIRC or something.
    oh my god if you could tell me how to do that I'd be forever in debt with you.
    haha I'm sorry but I barely ever go to the IRC now because xchat/ychat is a dick and kinda won't let me make it so I can join 2 servers automatically on boot. quite a drag to go the IRC

I miss you too <3
    i have been looking for you and you weren't there, now i'm gone :(

also: i don't know, can you put me up? if i get the opportunity to travel overseas soon i'll tell you.
    i must hear more

i'm going reasonably well, on uni break so that's nice

kind of boring sometimes though
    Nope, the column is nationally syndicated. I first started reading it in the Madison print of The Onion (unlike the national print it's actually got local relevant information in it, and that section pays for Savage Love I guess)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…